Baby has Baby

BillsNYC

They need to educate these kids about birth control. The fifteen year old should have known better.

The father looks like he's 8 years old. I feel sorry for this kid. Can you imagine being 18 and your mother is 33?! ;)

Back in the 70s, when I lived at my parents house in Orchard park,the girl across the street had a kid at 15.And 16. And 17. Not sure how they turned out.

right now, sex ed is not widely discussed in some areas. Really just teaching kids how to use a condom, and the consequences of unprotected sex (including the gross pix of STD's) we can leave it all up to the kids to make a smart decision.

Abstinence only education does not work as well as some religious nutjobs seem to think

Young Lady sleeping with at least eight boys at the time

The 13-year-old Alfie, who scarcely looks 10 was reported on Friday to be Maisie’s a father.

AP reports that Alfie was just 12 when he allegedly impregnated Chantelle now 15.

Asked what he would do to support the child financially, Alfie asks in a small, high-pitched voice, “What’s financially?” The girl was taking birth control pills but missed one, the newspaper reported.

Young Lady sleeping with at least eight boys at the time

The 13-year-old Alfie, who scarcely looks 10 was reported on Friday to be Maisie’s a father.

AP reports that Alfie was just 12 when he allegedly impregnated Chantelle now 15.

Asked what he would do to support the child financially, Alfie asks in a small, high-pitched voice, “What’s financially?” The girl was taking birth control pills but missed one, the newspaper reported.

K i didn't read that whole story, but certainly first time I ever recall a teenager clamoring to be a father at 15. You would have thought the other dudes would have been jumping up and down that the 13 year old was the dad, and figuring thank God its not mine. Does having your name in the paper now mean that much its worth a lifetime of payments???

Sure as hell worked for all the girls when I was in high school :wallbash:

That's cuz you had a pizza face during high school :P

I am teaching in a high school setting, and it scares the living sh-- out of me that i have 3 pregnant students in my classroom this year, including one that is due in 3 weeks and still in my room

right now, sex ed is not widely discussed in some areas. Really just teaching kids how to use a condom, and the consequences of unprotected sex (including the gross pix of STD's) we can leave it all up to the kids to make a smart decision.

Abstinence only education does not work as well as some religious nutjobs seem to think

One problem: this was in England, not in the US. The nutjobs aren't nearly as powerful there.

Does the UK have mandatory sex ed? And at what age does it start? The 13 year old (who does look about 8 in the pics I've seen) either didn't have it yet, or didn't care.

A side note, as some of you know, I do court-appointed GAL (Guardian ad Litem) work for Cuyahoga County. This means I often represent children and their interests in custody cases, as well as neglect and dependency. So, without going into details, I've seen quite a few of these types of cases (the youngest of the mothers was 14).

Difficult situation for all involved ... they may become the youngest grandparents ever. If the kid does the same thing the boy could be a grandfather at the age of 25

And a Great-Grandad at 37

And a Great-Great- Grandad at 50

And a Great-Great-Great Grandad at 63..

yeeeeeesh! :w00t:

This is Britain but you're dead on with that. Every abstinence only person I know gets furious if I ask them if they had premarital sex. It didn't work for them but they think it will work for their kids.

Sure as hell worked for all the girls when I was in high school ;)

Ummmm, I don't think that was the problem dude. :rolleyes:

Alfies Mom is a MILF.

They need to get Maury Povich involved.

Quick note, back when I was in 7th grade we had one pregnant girl in my class. So she would have been around 12 or 13. And this was back in 1983.

The only pregnant girl in my school was a senior. The health ed classes did a thing where students took an egg and had to care for it like a child for a week? With only one pregnant senior maybe it worked.