Remember Men, Tomorrow is Valentines Day

millbank

The best Valentine's Day gift that money can buy... you pick up one of those pre-formed gift bows (the kind with the peel-n-stick tab that you use for a Christmas gift). You get into your birthday suit, attach the bow under your belly button and WHOALLAH! Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie... All the sausage and meatballs you can eat!!! <_<;)

The best Valentine's Day gift that money can buy... you pick up one of those pre-formed gift bows (the kind with the peel-n-stick tab that you use for a Christmas gift). You get into your birthday suit, attach the bow under your belly button and WHOALLAH! Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie... All the sausage and meatballs you can eat!!! :(;)

<_<

Actually, I believe March 14th is Steak and a BJ Day:

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

Bought my wife a car. She said it made up for the other times and holidays where we weren't really able to do anything. Yes, it was a good day for me :wallbash:

My wife is one of the few woman who doesn't give a crap about Valentines day. It was a better day for me. :P

You mean the service where they put your name in a book next to a star and tell you they named it after you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scamalicious, but they thank you for your money.

No S#it. Just print up a nice looking certificate, and pick a star. It has as much legitimacy as the Star Registry.