Another Page in the "Most Ethical Congress Ever" playbook

/dev/null

I thought the American people were going to have 48 hours to review this before the House vote.

Did I hear that incorrectly?

They said the house would have had to read 2.5 pages per minute all night to have read it before the vote.

This Porkulus bill is the biggest abortion to come out of DC ever.

They said the house would have had to read 2.5 pages per minute all night to have read it before the vote.

This Porkulus bill is the biggest abortion to come out of DC ever.

At least we are spending it on our OWN infrastructure FIRST than say reflooding the "marsh people" in Iraq (Saddam Hussein drained them... Iraq's version of our everglades).

;)<_<

ya, i'm not sure what to make of this.

either way though, i didn't vote for a single democrat in congress or the house. i voted for Obama, he's about the only guy in washington i like. so i'm curious what he says about this when asked.

Let me help you out here...it's a crock of sh*t! Gotta love the transparency promised by "The One".

But I think if you put even an ounce of thought into it you'll agree with me...

Let me help you out here...it's a crock of sh*t! Gotta love the transparency promised by "The One".

But I think if you put even an ounce of thought into it you'll agree with me...

I don't know if you are familiar with the American government, or how it's set up or anything like that. Perhaps you should speak with a third grader to learn this: the president does not control congress.

I love how the claws are still out with the republicans. Just cracks me up.

That aside people... so the republicans got their way and had less spending on infrastructure, etc. and more tax breaks. Would that have worked? I say no. I say no for the general public because people are savings whatever they can just in case they lose their job. And I say no to businesses because businesses are still going to trim their workforces and make other cuts. So the money they save via tax breaks will not do anything to boost the economy.

Kind of like the banks that received cash in order to open up lending. Has that happened? No.

I love the idea of spending some cash and getting people hired and back to work on projects that will help this country out in the long run.

I love how the claws are still out with the republicans. Just cracks me up.

That aside people... so the republicans got their way and had less spending on infrastructure, etc. and more tax breaks. Would that have worked? I say no. I say no for the general public because people are savings whatever they can just in case they lose their job. And I say no to businesses because businesses are still going to trim their workforces and make other cuts. So the money they save via tax breaks will not do anything to boost the economy.

Kind of like the banks that received cash in order to open up lending. Has that happened? No.

I love the idea of spending some cash and getting people hired and back to work on projects that will help this country out in the long run.

What does all this nonsense gibberish have to do with the content of the article?