Phil Leotardo would be rolling in his fictional grave

/dev/null

I hated Phil.

Me too, but his character was great in the final season. The scene where he's with his family and goes off about their family name and everything that had happened to him was one of the most powerful and foreboding scenes in the entire series.

Me too, but his character was great in the final season. The scene where he's with his family and goes off about their family name and everything that had happened to him was one of the most powerful and foreboding scenes in the entire series.

I haven't gotten a chance to catch the final season. Sounds good.

I haven't gotten a chance to catch the final season. Sounds good.

Ooops, sorry. I guess my thread title kinda spoils part of season 6 for you :(

On a related note, my Series Box Set shipped today :(

Waiting for a tracking number, should be here in 5-10 days. I don't wanna wait that long :sick:

Ooops, sorry. I guess my thread title kinda spoils part of season 6 for you :(

On a related note, my Series Box Set shipped today :(

Waiting for a tracking number, should be here in 5-10 days. I don't wanna wait that long :sick:

yeah, but i kind of figured anyone that clashed with tony soprano so much was bound to end up whacked.

Somebody loves their "Johnny cakes." :w00t:

:lol:

:lol: Phil wouldnta been caught dead dressing like a woman, he was a man ferchrissakes.

In the scene where Phil's guys beat the :w00t: out of Vito and kill him Phil comes out of the closet. Interesting.

There's more whacking in Season 6 than in an average weekend at Steeley Dan's place.

:lol:

I'm disturbed by your thinking about that, at all. :sick:

Ooops, sorry. I guess my thread title kinda spoils part of season 6 for you :w00t:

On a related note, my Series Box Set shipped today :w00t:

Waiting for a tracking number, should be here in 5-10 days. I don't wanna wait that long :lol:

I managed to sell my 7 dvd box sets for $145 on EBAY, and then purchased the box set for $170 (free shipping!) I haven't rewatched the entire series yet, but I have watched the extras... not a lot, but still good stuff! I think you will be pleased, particuarly if you didn't own the inidividual box sets.

Be aware, I read on another site, that some copies have pressing glitches on some discs (ie: episodes listed on disc are wrong, and repeats of other discs)...mine is fine (I checked them all), but apparently you can mail any offending discs off, and get them replaced... enjoy!

I love that show, and nothing else comes close in such thorough excellence IMO. I have started watching "The Wire", which I know many argue better than the Sopranos. I have to admit, I started losing interest in it early on, because it seemed that the story was damn difficult to follow...but I persevered, and watched the whole first season...it is good, but not Sopranos good, IMO...

As for Donna, I think that is hilarious... if that had been a movie, most would think it was an absurd, story... truth is stranger than fiction!