Tarintino is back

K-Gun10

Awesome, I freakin' love Tarantino. Brad Pitt leading only makes it that much better.

While I do love Tarantino, I can't stand Brad Pitt. I don't think he's that good of an actor. The only times he's been good are in movies where he plays a mumbling, incoherent supporting role like in 12 Monkeys and Snatch. He was pretty good in Fight Club, but I would rather see Tarantino bring back an obscure actor like he did with Travolta in Pulp Fiction and Kurt Russell in his most recent film.

Ok, that was strange, but it's on par with a Tarantino film. I think Tarantino is a talented director, but he needs to get over himself and put his ego in check and just make more movies.

The big problem is that Tarantino's films have mostly gone on to be not-so-big at the box office. The hype for Grindhouse turned out to be, just hype.

I don't know how thrilled audiences will be to see a black comedy WWII picture, either.

Brad Pitt is a good actor, but I'll wait for a longer trailer before I decide on seeing this.

While I do love Tarantino, I can't stand Brad Pitt. I don't think he's that good of an actor. The only times he's been good are in movies where he plays a mumbling, incoherent supporting role like in 12 Monkeys and Snatch. He was pretty good in Fight Club, but I would rather see Tarantino bring back an obscure actor like he did with Travolta in Pulp Fiction and Kurt Russell in his most recent film.

I disagree, I think Brad Pitt is a talented actor. While we may disagree on this subject, how could you leave out Se7en?

Come on, you have to admit Pitt was good in that.

I disagree, I think Brad Pitt is a talented actor. While we may disagree on this subject, how could you leave out Se7en?

Come on, you have to admit Pitt was good in that.

I agree with you. I think Pitts image as a pretty boy overwhelms his acting ability. People think he can't act just because of that. He showed his acting flexibility in Kalifornia . See that and you know he's a good actor.

Ive always enjoyed all Tarantinos movies. Even the ones like "Dusk Till Dawn" , he co-wrote and did the screenplay on that one I think. He acted in it as well and did a great job. Also True Romance. Wrote and helped the screenplay. But imho opinion he kinda jumped the shark with the Jackie Brown movie. Haven't seen a movie from him since then that I was interested in.