Season ticket renewal form came today

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Dear Jacob,

In the last fifty years, the Buffalo Bills franchise has seen a lot of change, but one constant remains: the dedication of loyal Season Ticket Holders, like you, that continue to be the foundation of the franchise. We appreciate that the economy and our disappointing finish last year will test that loyalty. We have, as you know, frozen ticket prices this year. However, the most important point we would like to communicate is that we are striving to build a winning Buffalo Bills Football Team. Our determination to deliver this for you is a constant that you can count on.

The 2009 season will be special as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the American Football League and 50 Seasons of Buffalo Bills Football. As part of this Golden Anniversary, we will be commemorating your contribution as a Season Ticket Holder to this history with a number of special benefits:

· Exclusive limited edition commemorative lithograph celebrating the 50th Season of Buffalo Bills Football. This item will only be available for Season Ticket Holders and will not be available to the general public.

· Invitation to the exclusive Bills 50th Season Celebration and Draft Day Party at Ralph Wilson Stadium, featuring the announcement of the Buffalo Bills All-time team, behind the scenes tours and live 2009 NFL Draft coverage.

· One entry for every seat into the 2009 Renewal Sweepstakes. Grand Prize is a trip for two to Super Bowl XLIV. The Renewal Sweepstakes will also feature hundreds of great runner up prizes throughout the season.

As the excitement of our 50th Season of Buffalo Bills Football grows, we hope that you will remain a member of the Buffalo Bills family and continue to join us on Sundays this fall. If you have any questions or comments about your account please feel free to contact us at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257) or tickets@bills.nfl.net. Our ticket office staff will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

Russ Brandon

Chief Operating Officer/General Manager

P.S. Renew by March 9th AND we'll also send you a FREE PARKING voucher good for any game!

LOL. My season ticket rep contacted me about two weeks ago to get our feelings on renewal for next season. He went on to say all the great things that will be happening with the 50th year stuff, blah blah blah.

I told him that I would turn in my renewal form as soon as I see the commitment that is made by this franchise in the free agent market. I told him that obviously having Dick Jauron back is a smack in the face. I also told him that the owner says that Jauron is OK, but has no talent. So, let's see everyone at Onebillsdrive put their money where their mouth is.

He wasn't quite sure what to say. LOL. And yeah, the season ticket rep has no say in anything that happens player wise, but it sure was fun to vent to someone who works there.

My expected result: The Bills will make a minimal impact in free agency, and I'll renew anyway, scared that I'll finally miss the one good season that we may ever have again.

And the vicious cycle continues......

:w00t:

LOL. My season ticket rep contacted me about two weeks ago to get our feelings on renewal for next season. He went on to say all the great things that will be happening with the 50th year stuff, blah blah blah.

I told him that I would turn in my renewal form as soon as I see the commitment that is made by this franchise in the free agent market. I told him that obviously having Dick Jauron back is a smack in the face. I also told him that the owner says that Jauron is OK, but has no talent. So, let's see everyone at Onebillsdrive put their money where their mouth is.

He wasn't quite sure what to say. LOL. And yeah, the season ticket rep has no say in anything that happens player wise, but it sure was fun to vent to someone who works there.

My expected result: The Bills will make a minimal impact in free agency, and I'll renew anyway, scared that I'll finally miss the one good season that we may ever have again.

And the vicious cycle continues......

:w00t:

I'm actually a bit surprised that you left him speechless. Maybe you were one of the first people he called because you'd think that after making about 100 phone calls to season ticket holders that he'd have heard about 90 people saying approximately the same thing you did. I would even think that in his training session that he'd be warned that there would be a lot of these sort of replies and that he'd be supplied with a type-written answer sheet to work off of as many telemarketers do. Apparently Brandon didn't prepare his staff.

Wouldn't it have been so much better if it had been a one sentence letter that read

"After looking over the profit/loss statement and balance sheet, we have committed to spending $30 million in free agency this offseason."

and how do you know they are not going to do just that. answer you dont. either put you check in the mail like I'm or dont renew(if you are a season ticket holder that is).

me i cant wait for free agency the draft and opening day. i have a woody just thinking about it and if in the first 24 hours of free agency i wake up and find out we locked up brown or birk i may just stroke out. God forbid we have an injury free season for the first time in 3 years thats all i'm asking for just that we stay healthy.

You could just drink at home and save the expense and hastle of getting to lot 1 :w00t::w00t:

your no fan besides the game the tailgate party is the best part of the experience been doing it @ the same spot with the same people for 35 years and i live for those 8 sundays and wouldn't give it up for anything..

dont go to lot one i've been going to that white house with the 2 driveways just before lot one for 35 years. you know the one with the old lady who sits there collecting the money like some Gestapo queen hell she even hires armed off duty cops to protect her lol.

to bad the IRS caught up to all the private lots 10 years ago they told her she can park 700 cars and her 20 year tax free party ended.

your no fan besides the game the tailgate party is the best part of the experience been doing it @ the same spot with the same people for 35 years and i live for those 8 sundays and wouldn't give it up for anything..

Go easy dude ... I was just playing with Bucky hence the emoticons ... we've had a small discussion going on in another post.

While I no longer live there and therefore can't enjoy the tailgating scene for 8 games a year I did so for many years and understand the fun of doing so.

May I have my fan status back?

dont go to lot one i've been going to that white house with the 2 driveways just before lot one for 35 years. you know the one with the old lady who sits there collecting the money like some Gestapo queen hell she even hires armed off duty cops to protect her lol.

to bad the IRS caught up to all the private lots 10 years ago they told her she can park 700 cars and her 20 year tax free party ended.

Mrs Barco hired the armed cops because of all the cars that have been broken into in her lot! Enjoy the mud lot.

Lot 1 is the easiest lot to get in.....and leave. :w00t:

Now.....who wants to give me $409.00 to pay my renewal invoice? :w00t:

P.S. Lot 1 Pole 5......party wid the best!

If I pay the $409.00 will I get my fan status back? OakTree has decided that I no longer, maybe never did, have it?