Tom Goes To The Mayor

PromoTheRobot

It can be funny, but its not all that great. tim and eric just don't do it for me. Adult Swim's new shows are all a little too out there for me. I think the only ones that they've come up with that I've liked is Aquateen and Sealab

I'd add Robot Chicken to the mix, but William Street didn't come up with that one

I've only seen like two episodes of it, so I don't have much to go on but from what I've seen it seems pretty funny and quite different from other shows. I guess I'll have to make more of an attempt to watch it.

I do love Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, and Moral Orel though. Adult Swim is great and doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Adult Swim is airing TGTM episodes nightly. The more I watch them, the more I think the show is bizarrely brilliant and one of the most original comedies I've seen. Your take?

PTR

Every time I watch tim and eric / tom goes to the mayor, I find that I find it easier to remember to take my meds. Squidbillies is by far williams stret's greatest achievement .....no disrespect to Master Shake. also listen closely and you will find that they are the same few folks that do most of the voices for all the shows.... eg: Master shake is the squidbillies Grandmother, and the coach in Home Movies was Morpeus' master in The Venture twins. I watch too much Adult Swim.