If obama is a converted muslim.....

KD is also a moderator and he is a reasonable person.

It may be possible to get away with posting stuff like this in terms of the moderator but since all this stuff is public it could well come to the attention of agencies who may be concerned with the imagery. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

I really hope the CIA is keeping a close eye on PPP. :wallbash:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't refering to this board, which strongly trends towards conservative and liberatarian. Rather, I was speaking of online communities overall. PPP was far from hostile to Bush - it was quite friendly. You don't see the MoveOn, DailyKos, and (other than some of the Paulites) the Bush-9/11-Oil-Bildersberg-NAFTA Superhighway conspiracy types here at all. But go to your average politics forum on most non-political sites and it is quite different.

To be honest, I find Bush's presidency as tragic and I feel sorry for him. I think he probably was a good man when he took office and he meant well with the war on terror and the other wars. In an attempt to do good for us, he ended up doing the opposite. I am happy for him that he is out of office and despite the fact that I don't like much of what he did, I thank him for trying to serve the country.

To be honest, I find Bush's presidency as tragic and I feel sorry for him. I think he probably was a good man when he took office and he meant well with the war on terror and the other wars. In an attempt to do good for us, he ended up doing the opposite. I am happy for him that he is out of office and despite the fact that I don't like much of what he did, I thank him for trying to serve the country.

No terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11/01. Don't feel sorry for anyone but the human monsters that would kill you,or me,if given half a chance.

No terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11/01. Don't feel sorry for anyone but the human monsters that would kill you,or me,if given half a chance.

Sorry, I don't buy that. The monsters are the leaders- we have attacked the foot soldiers and have played right into the monsters hands

You must be the person I saw drooling and crying,with a open mouth,at the last Obama "event" Please explain how we have played into anyones hands.

Yes, I am a drooling, partisan bufoon........

Al Queda wants us over there, removing governments and installing ones that will be simple for them to topple after we leave. So while some celebrate the free election that we forced on the survivors of this "war", we will all cry foul when the artificial government folds like a deck of cards and they are taken over by the terrorists. Oh wait, Pillpop Limbaugh and Pencilbod Coulter say that if I don't want everyone to run our systems that I hate America.........sorry, I don't listen to those cartoon characters......they are about as viable as Buffalo sports talk radio.........

They don't have to be a capitalistic democracy to be our allies. Also, the racial tensions this so-called war have created only helps the terrorists more

Yes, I am a drooling, partisan bufoon........

Al Queda wants us over there, removing governments and installing ones that will be simple for them to topple after we leave. So while some celebrate the free election that we forced on the survivors of this "war", we will all cry foul when the artificial government folds like a deck of cards and they are taken over by the terrorists. Oh wait, Pillpop Limbaugh and Pencilbod Coulter say that if I don't want everyone to run our systems that I hate America.........sorry, I don't listen to those cartoon characters......they are about as viable as Buffalo sports talk radio.........

They don't have to be a capitalistic democracy to be our allies. Also, the racial tensions this so-called war have created only helps the terrorists more

OBL made it quite clear after 9/11 that he knew he wasn't going to beat the US militarily. Only a fool would think that was possible. He stated that his goal was to bankrupt us.

Mission [almost] accomplished.

OBL made it quite clear after 9/11 that he knew he wasn't going to beat the US militarily. Only a fool would think that was possible. He stated that his goal was to bankrupt us.

I don't enjoy Bush's failures. I also think that those who thinks that tracking down OBL would be meaningless and symbolic are wrong- it would be symbolic, but far from meaningless. I think Obama's move to be broadcast on Al Arabia was a very good one and a step in the right direction. Our country needs to be more educated, so they learn that muslims are not a threat and that there is no reason to hate them.

I just helped vote OBL off Freddy mac's and Fanny Mae's oversight committee. Clever bastard managed to disguise himself as Barny Frank and Chis Dodd

I just helped vote OBL off Freddy mac's and Fanny Mae's oversight committee. Clever bastard managed to disguise himself as Barny Frank and Chis Dodd

Considering you're the "person" who doesn't know it's the Secret Service that's responsible to protect the President, not the CIA, I highly doubt it.

You make it sound like there were terrorist attacks happening on a monthly basis and then they just stopped once we invaded. Exactly how many terrorist attacks on US soil do you think there were under Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, etc.? Also, don't be so paranoid.

You make it sound like there were terrorist attacks happening on a monthly basis and then they just stopped once we invaded. Exactly how many terrorist attacks on US soil do you think there were under Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, etc.? Also, don't be so paranoid.
How many do you need?I am not going to get into this big time[do your own research] but do you think the first trade center bombing, the USS Cole, and buy golly, the Lackawanna six[something you should know about]were just jokes?This is like dismissing polio because we have a vaccine against it.It is stoped because we make it stop.

How many do you need?I am not going to get into this big time[do your own research] but do you think the first trade center bombing, the USS Cole, and buy golly, the Lackawanna six[something you should know about]were just jokes?This is like dismissing polio because we have a vaccine against it.It is stoped because we make it stop.

Well answer me this; If 3,000 people die in a terrorist attack a few months from now and then there isn't another attack for 7 years under Obama, will you applaud him for the 7 years or condemn him for being "soft on terrorism" and allowing the first attack? Why do you let Bush off with a free pass? What if the attack had occured on 9/11 of the year 2000? You'd probably be critical of Clinton because he's a Democrat.

The point of my post was that you can't just draw a line of causation between our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and the fact that 7 years have passed without an attack on US soil. It's a logical fallacy.