Another classy hienz move

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Be sure to bring that up when I run for office. (Like I'd ever do anything that incredibly stupid. You have to wonder about the people that actually WANT the job.)

94056[/snapback]

My dad ran for senator of Rhode Island before I was born. He didn't win but got a good portion of the vote. I have no idea why he wanted the job. Maybe things were different 20-30 years ago.

My dad ran for senator of Rhode Island before I was born.  He didn't win but got a good portion of the vote.  I have no idea why he wanted the job.  Maybe things were different 20-30 years ago.

94170[/snapback]

I think back then one still had people who wanted to do something. Not just be something.

It is that this assclown of a kid displayed his families ignorance by making such a stupid remark in public at a political rally. It is simply KzooMike to say that the President is "a Coke Head". This is just low class and classless.

There do you get it now???????

93796[/snapback]

So calling a former cokehead a cokehead is bad. What does this have to do with politics? Should I sway my vote because Kerry's stepson does like Bush? Are you seriously this sensitive? Do we need to have a group hug?

So calling a former cokehead a cokehead is bad. What does this have to do with politics? Should I sway my vote because Kerry's stepson does like Bush? Are you seriously this sensitive? Do we need to have a group hug?

94776[/snapback]

Make sure you check for shivs first.

ya thats something you want to be letting everyone know  :D

95349[/snapback]

I don't have a problem with letting people know. I didn't get in any trouble. Which is worse, someone who did it and hides it or lies about it, or someone that is upfront and says yeah, that was part of my life 20 years ago and I am cool with it.

Well looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Social ignorance seems to run in the family.

If kerry happens to win, can you imagine how much fun this bunch will be? My bet is they will make slick willies kin look like a coat & tie bunch.

NY Post

93705[/snapback]

You forget till recently she was a republican????

My dad ran for senator of Rhode Island before I was born.  He didn't win but got a good portion of the vote.  I have no idea why he wanted the job.  Maybe things were different 20-30 years ago.

94170[/snapback]

An old friend of mine's father WAS a Rhode Island Senator about 25 years ago.