Another classy hienz move

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 42 years old, grew up in the 1970s and I NEVER smoked pot, ever.  I find it quite offensive to have to think that people will actually trust me less because I NEVER smoked pot.  It puts me in a very good position with my kids when I tell them why I never did drugs.  I know boat loads of people who did and do drugs.  I passed joints from one person to another.  I knew people who are now dead because of their drug habits.  Again, that puts me in a great position when I'm trying to educate my kids on why just saying "No" is the way to go.

Do you have to have drugs in your past to know it is WRONG?

93987[/snapback]

No, of course not. We were not talking about right and wrong. And what I said was a general statement, not 100% across the board inclusive. There are countless exceptions to the rule. I know a ton of people that have never done drugs that I trust completely. And the people that do do a lot of drugs are often amongst the most untrustworthy people anywhere. And from what you explained, if you knew people that did drugs and you have seen them and been around them and have seen the effects firsthand, that would be the equivalent of someone that did them in my book (meaning, only, you weren't so out of touch or out of the loop or knew nothing about them).

Besides, I know not to trust you from reading your posts. :lol: J/K.

VA...honestly..would you trust anybody without knowing them on this board...If you do...You are a fool.

94012[/snapback]

I have met in person about 40-50 people on this board. I especially like and trust several bastards I never agree with about anything: JSP, Gavin, AKC, SDS, Bob Lamb...