Another classy hienz move

Believe whatever you want. I would bet my life on this guy, my partner, that I have known for 15 years and work with on a daily basis. I have never known him to lie like that. I don't give a schit if you think I am a liar or not either, because that is what you're saying. And if you want a "reliable drug test" to prove whether someone was a cokehead 20 years ago, you are not going to find one, and you go on thinking all these people are making stuff up because there is no proof, and no one gave GWB drug tests at the parties he went to.

93778[/snapback]

I don't doubt it. I also put this in the Who Gives a stevestojan category. I had someone tell me that a friend of his sold Clinton a bag way back when. That kind of stuff doesn't matter to me, as long as they aren't doing it now.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt it. I also put this in the Who Gives a stevestojan category. I had someone tell me that a friend of his sold Clinton a bag way back when. That kind of stuff doesn't matter to me, as long as they aren't doing it now.

93845[/snapback]

It doesn't matter to me at all either. In fact, I appreciate Bush a lot more after my partner told me that story because he went out of his way to say that Bush was fun and a good guy. And I was a cokehead for awhile 20 years ago myself, so I know something about it, and I don't think anything bad about Bush whatsoever concerning that part of his life, and think it has zero to do with anything, except if he were to lie about it or deny it.

It doesn't matter to me at all either. In fact, I appreciate Bush a lot more after my partner told me that story because he went out of his way to say that Bush was fun and a good guy. And I was a cokehead for awhile 20 years ago myself, so I know something about it, and I don't think anything bad about Bush whatsoever concerning that part of his life, and think it has zero to do with anything, except if he were to lie about it or deny it.

93853[/snapback]

Which of course he's going to do, as did Clinton and his Ganja. (Didn't inhale was one of the funniest lines I'd heard in a while). I think we have a few more elections to go before that becomes a non-issue. Didn't Gore admit to smoking pot? Dim memory of that coming up. At the time, I think it was thought a good way to defuse any potential controversy.

Was I talking about Keith Richards?..NO...Don't change the subject...Kelly...you've owned me in a few discusions before..admit I own you here.  :lol:

93842[/snapback]

I think it's incredibly stupid to ask for "a reliable drug test" to determine whether or not someone did a bunch of cocaine in the 70s. Let's put it this way: I would literally bet my life that George Bush did cocaine 20 plus years ago. I can honestly say that because I know this guy that did cocaine with him. I talk to him every single day. Would you bet your life that George Bush did not do cocaine 20+ years ago? Do you have ANY proof or even any reason to believe that didn't do cocaine?

Which of course he's going to do, as did Clinton and his Ganja. (Didn't inhale was one of the funniest lines I'd heard in a while). I think we have a few more elections to go before that becomes a non-issue. Didn't Gore admit to smoking pot? Dim memory of that coming up. At the time, I think it was thought a good way to defuse any potential controversy.

93860[/snapback]

Many people have said it before but I would trust a person less if they never smoked pot in college at some point.

Do you have ANY proof or even any reason to believe that didn't do cocaine?

Well there ya go...In THIS society the burden of PROOF is on the people...He IS innocent until proven guilty...and unless you have PROOF...he is INNOCENT......Just the way this country works.....Like it or not...quit spewing crap unless you have proof. ...It's like me saying I saw Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog..I saw him doing crack with 3 Gay dudes...and he liked it.....I have no proof but damn i can say it.

Many people have said it before but I would trust a person less if they never smoked pot in college at some point.

93871[/snapback]

I'm 42 years old, grew up in the 1970s and I NEVER smoked pot, ever. I find it quite offensive to have to think that people will actually trust me less because I NEVER smoked pot. It puts me in a very good position with my kids when I tell them why I never did drugs. I know boat loads of people who did and do drugs. I passed joints from one person to another. I knew people who are now dead because of their drug habits. Again, that puts me in a great position when I'm trying to educate my kids on why just saying "No" is the way to go.

Do you have to have drugs in your past to know it is WRONG?

Well there ya go...In THIS society the burden of PROOF is on the people...He IS innocent until proven guilty...and unless you have PROOF...he is INNOCENT......Just the way this country works.....Like it or not...quit spewing crap unless you have proof. ...It's like me saying I saw Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog..I saw him doing crack with 3 Gay dudes...and he liked it.....I have no proof but damn i can say it.

93902[/snapback]

That's right, and you can say it but you would be an ass-hole because you would be slandering someone for no reason and just making shitt up out of nowhere. But I am not making this shitt up, and I am 99.99% sure that my friend isn't either. It's not a rumor, he snorted the coke with George Bush. It's not an indictment of George Bush by me for snorting coke, in fact, I rather like the idea. It's a fact. If you just snorted coke and then saw me snorting the same coke would you need a drug test to know whether I snorted coke or not? No. You would have seen it. And you would be 100% sure. It's not just something out of nowhere, like your example is.

Jim...I've never done drugs either...The point of my posts was the proof of who did what...they accuse the President of doing coke...but offer no proof...All's I'm asking for is proof...My last post was in response to a joke but I'd stand up for kelly if they had no proof. I want facts not BS.

I'm 42 years old, grew up in the 1970s and I NEVER smoked pot, ever.  I find it quite offensive to have to think that people will actually trust me less because I NEVER smoked pot.  It puts me in a very good position with my kids when I tell them why I never did drugs.  I know boat loads of people who did and do drugs.  I passed joints from one person to another.  I knew people who are now dead because of their drug habits.  Again, that puts me in a great position when I'm trying to educate my kids on why just saying "No" is the way to go.

Do you have to have drugs in your past to know it is WRONG?

93987[/snapback]

I need more of my kid's parents to be like you.

Jim...I've never done drugs either...The point of my posts was the proof of who did what...they accuse the President of doing coke...but offer no proof...All's I'm asking for is proof...My last post was in response to a joke but I'd stand up for kelly if they had no proof.  I want facts not BS.

93997[/snapback]

What about Kelly's friend that did coke with Bushy Junior?? Proof enough for many of us

That's right, and you can say it but you would be an ass-hole because you would be slandering someone for no reason and just making shitt up out of nowhere. But I am not making this shitt up, and I am 99.99% sure that my friend isn't either. It's not a rumor, he snorted the coke with George Bush. It's not an indictment of George Bush by me for snorting coke, in fact, I rather like the idea. It's a fact. If you just snorted coke and then saw me snorting the same coke would you need a drug test to know whether I snorted coke or not? No. You would have seen it. And you would be 100% sure. It's not just something out of nowhere, like your example is.
Ummm Kelly...on an Internet Message board it is...You can say whatever.....It's still heresay...Total BS....Sorry dude...Just not believable.