Another classy hienz move

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...Another unfounded allegation...Peeps..bring proof before saying damaging things. All I ask is proof.

93737[/snapback]

How do you "prove" someone is a cokehead? I have as good proof as one could have. My partner in business DID coke with George Bush 20+ years ago. He is many things but not a liar. Remembers the party well. Told me who else was there (Maury Povich of all people was one of them). Says George was very drunk and very fun and a very good guy.

How do you "prove" someone is a cokehead? I have as good proof as one could have. My partner in business DID coke with George Bush 20+ years ago. He is many things but not a liar. Remembers the party well. Told me who else was there (Maury Povich of all people was one of them). Says George was very drunk and very fun and a very good guy.
Yeah...Ok and I saw an Alien once...Whatever dude...Like I'd believe anyone on an internet message board...You got a reliable drug test.? Nope didn't think so...So let's get off this ride ........I said proof..You offer a friend of my sisters 3rd cousin seen so and so..WTF? !@#$ing douchebag!

Hmmm...Another unfounded allegation...Peeps..bring proof before saying damaging things. All I ask is proof.

93737[/snapback]

he there peeper boy, go look at the thread. Sorry I forgot to attach it earlier. Kinda heard it all day on the news so I thought that if you were awake at all today and your eyes were open, then you should have heard about it. In any case the link is there now, and just for your information...those two little dashes in front of and behind what he said are quotations. That indicates that HE said the words. I just thought that you might want to know.

Yeah...Ok and I saw an Alien once...Whatever dude...Like I'd believe anyone on an internet message board...You got a reliable drug test.? Nope didn't think so...So let's get off this ride ........I said proof..You offer a friend of my sisters 3rd cousin seen so and so..WTF?

93764[/snapback]

Believe whatever you want. I would bet my life on this guy, my partner, that I have known for 15 years and work with on a daily basis. I have never known him to lie like that. I don't give a schit if you think I am a liar or not either, because that is what you're saying. And if you want a "reliable drug test" to prove whether someone was a cokehead 20 years ago, you are not going to find one, and you go on thinking all these people are making stuff up because there is no proof, and no one gave GWB drug tests at the parties he went to.

he there peeper boy, go look at the thread. Sorry I forgot to attach it earlier. Kinda heard it all day on the news so I thought that if you were awake at all today and your eyes were open, then you should have heard about it.
Sorry Rich...wasn't directed at you...look at my edited post...It was about the friend of a friend seen so and so do coke post.

And if you want a "reliable drug test" to prove whether someone was a cokehead 20 years ago, you are not going to find one, and you go on thinking all these people are making stuff up because there is no proof, and no one gave GWB drug tests at the parties he went to.

Just !@#$ing say it dumbass...you have NO proof...Nuff Said..Tired of this stevestojan.

Believe whatever you want. I would bet my life on this guy, my partner, that I have known for 15 years and work with on a daily basis. I have never known him to lie like that. I don't give a schit if you think I am a liar or not either, because that is what you're saying. And if you want a "reliable drug test" to prove whether someone was a cokehead 20 years ago, you are not going to find one, and you go on thinking all these people are making stuff up because there is no proof, and no one gave GWB drug tests at the parties he went to.

93778[/snapback]

Well once again kelly you totaly miss the point. personally I could care less if GWB did or did not do coke. As long as he has not done it since he has been the president, I really don't see what the big deal is anyway. Just like clinton smokin pot, more power to him. party on.....just as long as he was not doing it while in office.

Now for the point that you missed:

It is that this assclown of a kid displayed his families ignorance by making such a stupid remark in public at a political rally. It is simply ignorant to say that the President is "a Coke Head". This is just low class and classless.

There do you get it now???????

Well once again kelly you totaly miss the point. personally I could care less if GWB did or did not do coke. As long as he has not done it since he has been the president, I really don't see what the big deal is anyway. Just like clinton smokin pot, more power to him. party on.....just as long as he was not doing it while in office.

Now for the point that you missed:

It is that this assclown of a kid displayed his families ignorance by making such a stupid remark in public at a political rally. It is simply ignorant to say that the President is "a Coke Head". This is just low class and classless.

There do you get it now???????

93796[/snapback]

Did you say something? I didn't respond at all to your post before, and made no comment whatsoever on whatever Heinz Kerry's son says, which matters not in this election.