Trading draft picks for players

SWVABillsFan

I would in a heart beat give up a #1 and possibly a 3 or 4 to get TE Heath Miller from Pittsburgh. Anybody agree? Who would you trade a pic for?

What is the point of this? There is NO WAY SIXBURG trades Miller. Why even speculate on trades that will NEVER happen? Now if you said Kellen Jr. I would say I would give up a 1st.

I would in a heart beat give up a #1 and possibly a 3 or 4 to get TE Heath Miller from Pittsburgh. Anybody agree? Who would you trade a pic for?

What? A first and a third for Miller? Are you kidding? He is a good TE, but the day he fetches that much in trade is the day Rob Johnson comes out of retirement and leads the Bills to a SB title...

Second, the other poster is right on...why not speculate on trading for Payton Manning because he is about as available as Miller...

The point is Buffalo needs a top notch experienced TE who can stretch the field, block, and give his QB a comfort zone. Just about every productive offense has a great receiving threat at tight end. Want to free up your receivers and backs give the defense a Heath Miller to worry about.

The point is Buffalo needs a top notch experienced TE who can stretch the field, block, and give his QB a comfort zone. Just about every productive offense has a great receiving threat at tight end. Want to free up your receivers and backs give the defense a Heath Miller to worry about.

Tight End is a major need, but giving up a 1st and a 3rd for Heath Miller is crazy talk...not to mention he is not even remotely available...then again, if some team was dumb enough to give up a first and a third Pitt may have to bite...

Miller is good, but NOT Elite...A first and a third could probably land Boldin who would be a much better pick up...

Again, this is silly, Miller isnt even remotely available... :)