Sprint Instinct

buckeyemike

I just got a Sprint Instinct phone. It was my gift for Valentine's Day from my wife.

I got the whole package. Unlimited calling (which I sorely need for my law practice), unlimited web, text, and even NFL Network 24/7. I'm watching Brett Favre highlights from 1996 as I type. I did try to post here from it last night, but I couldn't get the site to take the post. I may try again later.

This is a tremendous phone. Now I just gotta figure everything out and also learn how to work the Bluetooth.

I've been a Sprint customer since 2002 and I've had nothing but good things to say about them.

I just got a Sprint Instinct phone. It was my gift for Valentine's Day from my wife.

I got the whole package. Unlimited calling (which I sorely need for my law practice), unlimited web, text, and even NFL Network 24/7. I'm watching Brett Favre highlights from 1996 as I type. I did try to post here from it last night, but I couldn't get the site to take the post. I may try again later.

This is a tremendous phone. Now I just gotta figure everything out and also learn how to work the Bluetooth.

I've been a Sprint customer since 2002 and I've had nothing but good things to say about them.

I'll have to check it out .. on Sprint plan through work .. BB pearl .. works great for email .. sucks for internet because the screen is so friggin small.