Schmucky Chucky Schumer calls critics the Chattering Class

Wacka

This is hilarious, so much anger from the laissez-faire lemmings who think that tax cuts for the wealthy and corporate welfare are the answers for all our economic problems. Well too bad, you had 6 years of control to prove trickle down works, and it failed. Where's all the jobs we were promised that the wealthy would shower upon us? And now you have the nerve to moan about a Recovery AND Relief package (it's not just a stimulus) that has such "pork" as providing funds to retain police and firemen, extend unemployment benefits, and renovate schools.

I leave you with the immortal words of some of you after Bush was selected by the SCOTUS. "Get over it!" :)

Um, nbody is saying that "nothing" should be done so Im not sure withere the Laissez-faire comment is coming from. Nor is anyone saying that corprate tax breaks are the "solution" to whats going on. Frankly, Im curious as to why youre even mentioning it becuase the tax rate has little to do with why this mess took place to begin with. Youre stuck on "trickle down" as if those against this bill see it as the be-all end all to solve our economiuc woes. We dont. Thats YOU...who see THIS BILL as THE ONLY solution to get the economy moving again.

So in short.....what the !@#$ are you talking about?

This is hilarious, so much anger from the laissez-faire lemmings who think that tax cuts for the wealthy and corporate welfare are the answers for all our economic problems. Well too bad, you had 6 years of control to prove trickle down works, and it failed. Where's all the jobs we were promised that the wealthy would shower upon us? And now you have the nerve to moan about a Recovery AND Relief package (it's not just a stimulus) that has such "pork" as providing funds to retain police and firemen, extend unemployment benefits, and renovate schools.

I leave you with the immortal words of some of you after Bush was selected by the SCOTUS. "Get over it!" :)

Corporate welfare is a component of laissez-faire ideology? :) I didn't even read anything beyond that which I highlighted above. It's quite obvious that you cannot differentiate between true free marketeers and the modern Republican political movement. Your opinions on this board, therefore, are worthless for anyone not interested in childish wingnut fights.

Please, get a !@#$ing clue. The CBO says the bill is bad, most of the money won't even be paid out in 2009, and not to mention the fact that trickle down economics have no bearing on the current problem. Your argument for pork is nothing but a straw man, as tax cuts for Americans had absolutely NOTHING to do with the current crisis.

So please, take your bull sh-- elsewhere.

Funny how the left wants PALIN to "keep talking."

Fine.

Keep Schumer, Pelosi, Reed, that idiot Geitner and even Mr. "errrr.....ummmm", himself yapping away. It will pretty much guarantee the GOP's return to power in four years.

Saying to keep Pelosi should land you 15 in the slammer