Ummm, ummm, ummm, ummm,

VABills

I laugh at it the same way I laughed at Bush's speeches- only I wasn't able to laugh about Bush's horrific policies...hopefully Obama's will be better.

In some of my press releases, I have typos. So what.......

You work a tough schedule you end up not being perfect.

I laugh at it the same way I laughed at Bush's speeches- only I wasn't able to laugh about Bush's horrific policies...hopefully Obama's will be better.

In some of my press releases, I have typos. So what.......

You work a tough schedule you end up not being perfect.

I'm still trying to figure out that word he said when he was talking about the infrastruture stuff and schools. I think it he said electrological, whatever that is.

He is worse than Bush was at ad-libing. And that's a difficult task. he butchered Pakaistan and taliban. (tally bomb).

I'm still trying to figure out that word he said when he was talking about the infrastruture stuff and schools. I think it he said electrological, whatever that is.

He is worse than Bush was at ad-libing. And that's a difficult task. he butchered Pakaistan and taliban. (tally bomb).

at the end of a women's basketball release, I wrote about our upcoming home opener......I left out the "m" :thumbsup: .....I think that is worse. Sometimes you gotta laugh, but I almost threw up when I found out, I was so embarrassed. I can only imagine the type of schedule the President is on

at the end of a women's basketball release, I wrote about our upcoming home opener......I left out the "m" :thumbsup: .....I think that is worse. Sometimes you gotta laugh, but I almost threw up when I found out, I was so embarrassed. I can only imagine the type of schedule the President is on

They said he's been preparing for this since Friday. These are prepackaged questions and he's had 3 days to prepare canned answers. He just doesn't get a teleprompter. He's getting a little better as this is going on, but he was horrible that first 30 minutes or so.

They said he's been preparing for this since Friday. These are prepackaged questions and he's had 3 days to prepare canned answers. He just doesn't get a teleprompter. He's getting a little better as this is going on, but he was horrible that first 30 minutes or so.

As I said- fatigue can make us screw up the simplest of tasks. It didn't bother me with Bush, it doesn't bother me with Obama. Heck- I fogot to post a final score after a game- what is more basic and more important to remember after a game than that?

I mean go ahead enjoy it, laugh, but don't make more of it than it is.....like the Democrats have for the last 8 years

As I said- fatigue can make us screw up the simplest of tasks. It didn't bother me with Bush, it doesn't bother me with Obama. Heck- I fogot to post a final score after a game- what is more basic and more important to remember after a game than that?

I mean go ahead enjoy it, laugh, but don't make more of it than it is.....like the Democrats have for the last 8 years

Oh I know. Neither Bush nor Obama are as good as Clinton at this. I didn't like Clinton politics but he was a great speaker. Reagan was a great Speaker. Bush and Obama are a friggen mess.

I'm wondering why he didn't look into the camera, even ONCE!

Once again....too honest. He's trying to show a grasp of the situation at hand, but in the mean time he tips his hand because he doesn't know when to shut up. You don't say, " The party's over. It is going to be hard to get other countries to take on our debt going forward."

That's like a used car dealer telling you..."You probably want to knock $1,000 off the price because the fuel line is going to go on you and we put some duct tape over the exhaust pipes underneath that should melt off about 20 minutes after you drive it off the lot."

Cheney is probably sitting in his boxers, laughing his ass off.

Under the podium

Dear God, that's funny. :thumbsup::thumbdown:

Cheney is probably sitting in his boxers, laughing his ass off.

That may be, but I think that Cheney's really concerned for the future security of this nation. Whether or not he's right is another thing entirely.

We haven't had a terrorist attack in seven and a half years. Let's keep it that way.

So the road we're taking here is to overlook the shear clarity and brilliance and honesty and thoroughness of his responses, and instead make fun of him for saying pokistan?

Why not it's what the liberal hacks did for 8 years.

It took Bush to choke on a pretzel, mis-pronounce, nucular, etc....

The messiah is a few short weeks has got people around him who don't pay taxes, although they sure want to raise yours. Knocked himself out getting into a chopper. Tried to open a window. Say's "ummm" a lot. Mispronounced pokiston and tally bomb. What will he do in the coming months.

Wow, how many times can one person say ummmm...

ummmmm? :thumbsup:

Wow, what a witty observation of last nights press conference... :)

It definitely deserves it's own thread too. You can't be expected to waste this gem in any of the other hundred Obama threads.