The Top 3 Buffalo hot spot thread

First... name your favorite 3 places in Buffalo and then name 3 places you want to go. Then...write 3 things you think about others "want to go" places

FAVORITES

1. The Chocolate Bar

2. The Pink

3. The Brick Bar

WANT TO GO

1. Cathode Ray

2. Buddies

3. The Underground

:blink:

First... name your favorite 3 places in Buffalo and then name 3 places you want to go. Then...write 3 things you think about others "want to go" places

FAVORITES

1. The Chocolate Bar

2. The Pink

3. The Brick Bar

WANT TO GO

1. Bayou

2. Sub Zero

3. Luna

:blink:

I thought you asked for "Top 5"?

havent been living in buffalo the past few years so hopefully theyre all still there:

Favorites:

1. Gabe's Gate

2. Founding Fathers

3. Hardware

the order of those could all be changed. id add Cole's and Third Room if I was going for sentimental favorites too. the Pink goes without saying, even though i could never really stand it there, i always ended up there regardless. but id bet that is how most drinking Buffalonians would describe it.

IV Stallions anyone?

In the early 70's, that was an pro athlete hangout. Danny Gare, Randy Smith and Tony Greene lived in the Williamstowne Apartments (now senior apartments) next door. I lived about a half mile away, but I was too young to see them there. My sister's friend's sister said that the women were drooling over them there.

havent been living in buffalo the past few years so hopefully theyre all still there:

Favorites:

1. Gabe's Gate

2. Founding Fathers

3. Hardware

the order of those could all be changed. id add Cole's and Third Room if I was going for sentimental favorites too. the Pink goes without saying, even though i could never really stand it there, i always ended up there regardless. but id bet that is how most drinking Buffalonians would describe it.

Founding Fuc#ing Fathers! Do they still have a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware on a hamburger? I gave them that picture (I think it was from a National Lampoon) shortly after they opened. It is titled "Freedom Burger".