Beerboy

ieatcrayonz

I hope everyone is having fun joking about Zoltan and Zoltar.

Remember all of these laughs the next time you get in your jalopy and wish you had a car like Skooby.

Money doesn't grow on trees or Zoltan jokes.

My bad. Apoligies all around.

Anyway, you have the following under your umbrella: A-ROID, ROIDriguez & TestosteROD. I was unable to secure the rights for "that whiny B word 3rd baseman" cause someone named Torre already had that one sewn up. Julius has all the paperwork.

My bad. Apoligies all around.

Anyway, you have the following under your umbrella: A-ROID, ROIDriguez & TestosteROD. I was unable to secure the rights for "that whiny B word 3rd baseman" cause someone named Torre already had that one sewn up. Julius has all the paperwork.

Sweet. That Julius is the best.

You got "Madonna's Roid Toy" too right?

No, I thought the double entendre might come back and bite you in the ass.

Stop thinking and start doing.

Also, did you see the presser last night? No one answered my question. I had to miss it but I have it on DVW+. I trust you got to code name my bell and had her tell him what to do. That smiling mug is gonna sell a lot of "A-Roid" mugs

Stop thinking and start doing.

Also, did you see the presser last night? No one answered my question. I had to miss it but I have it on DVW+. I trust you got to code name my bell and had her tell him what to do. That smiling mug is gonna sell a lot of "A-Roid" mugs

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the presser and no coffee mug. This means the "A-Roid mug for every man woman and child in America" provision probably won't make it into the stimulus package.

Let's re-cap what you missed:

$37.50 - 10% volume discount = $33.75 per mug. Subtract the cost and that is $33.63 per mug in profit. Multiply that by 300 Million and you get $10,089,000,000. Your 2% cut of that would have been $201,780,000. Nice work.