Beerboy

ieatcrayonz

Dude,

I can't find the paperwork from when I had you copyright the phrase "A-ROID" a few years back. Where did you put it? And aren't you happy I cut you in on 2%?

This is almost too easy. I'll sell t-shirts and hats and coffee mugs at the rate of 3 Skooby cars, or 5 houses an hour.

Dude,

I can't find the paperwork from when I had you copyright the phrase "A-ROID" a few years back. Where did you put it? And aren't you happy I cut you in on 2%?

This is almost too easy. I'll sell t-shirts and hats and coffee mugs at the rate of 3 Skooby cars, or 5 houses an hour.

I gave it to that Boros guy like you asked.

Neither of them. I gave everything to Zoltán.

Dude Zoltan Boros is the forgetful one. He's never gonna be able to find that stuff. You better go help him. At least you didn't give it to Scott. He'd have us in court in three seconds over some technicality. Julius was definitely the way to go here. Anyway, just go find Zoltan.

P.S. You are sure that it wasn't Scott dressing up like Zoltan when you handed that stuff over right? He does that sometimes.

Dude Zoltan Boros is the forgetful one. He's never gonna be able to find that stuff. You better go help him. At least you didn't give it to Scott. He'd have us in court in three seconds over some technicality. Julius was definitely the way to go here. Anyway, just go find Zoltan.

P.S. You are sure that it wasn't Scott dressing up like Zoltan when you handed that stuff over right? He does that sometimes.

I just really like the name Zoltán.

Thank you for this opportunity to dig into my file of Arcane and Obscure Topics.

Here is a notable Zoltán:

http://oake.org/

Cincy ... that file is more than obscure ... Probably only you and two others in the universe ... one of whom is a yet undiscovered life form on another planet ... would have known about that topic before today. :blink:

I hope everyone is having fun joking about Zoltan and Zoltar.

Remember all of these laughs the next time you get in your jalopy and wish you had a car like Skooby.

Money doesn't grow on trees or Zoltan jokes.

If we get into a jalopy then we have a car as does Skooby. However, our jalopy is likely to be worth only the value of the tires on Skooby's car.

Money does not grow on trees ... it does, however, grow from cotton and flax plants.

The Zoltan jokes are funny but not worth any minted metal or other-than-tree fiber money.

If we get into a jalopy then we have a car as does Skooby. However, our jalopy is likely to be worth only the value of the tires on Skooby's car.

Money does not grow on trees ... it does, however, grow from cotton and flax plants.

The Zoltan jokes are funny but not worth any minted metal or other-than-tree fiber money.

Let's put it this way:

You're walking down a street in Boston. You walk up to some dude and say:

Give me a dollar and I'll tell you a Zoltan joke.

or, you walk up to the same guy and say:

Give me $37.50 and I'll give you this A-Roid coffee mug that cost $0.12 to make.

One of those things will get you money, the other will get you punched. Can you guess which is which?

Denver doesn't have the infrastructure to handle The Zoltan. :blink:

Or a Run-DMC concert that they supposedly held this summer that Obama was at (and oddly enough so were a lot of politcal people, shouldn't they have been out campaigning?)

OR a Super Bowl either! :doh:

Let's put it this way:

You're walking down a street in Boston. You walk up to some dude and say:

or, you walk up to the same guy and say:

One of those things will get you money, the other will get you puched. Can you guess which is which?

Am I at the corner of Huntington and Mass Ave when I meet up with this guy?