What ever happened

Anybody know?

If you are talking about the Bills former QB, and not the TSW poster of the same name, he has been in the news numerous times over the last 2-3 years. Joe is battling cancer, and has had ups and downs along the way. Things looked pretty dire a few years ago, but he rebounded...only to have another setback. I don't want to speculate too much, because there hasn't been any news the last few months...but last I heard, he was hanging in there.

If you are talking about the Bills former QB, and not the TSW poster of the same name, he has been in the news numerous times over the last 2-3 years. Joe is battling cancer, and has had ups and downs along the way. Things looked pretty dire a few years ago, but he rebounded...only to have another setback. I don't want to speculate too much, because there hasn't been any news the last few months...but last I heard, he was hanging in there.

No not the tsw poster-the guy that threw passes to Cribs and Simpson. Thanks for the info. He was always beat up by Bills fans[he always seemed to have that aw shucks I blew it again look on his face] but he's my first Bills QB and I hope he does well.