Martellus Bennett Fined....................

H2o

should have drafted him last year instead of Hardy. I dont care if he can rap or what he raps about. We dropped the ball here.

The kid can play that's for sure. If we had grabbed him last year, we'd be in a great position for a WR this year. Oh well, just another what if.

Well he's a tight end and we were looking for a wide receiver. I don't really understand how you could consider that "dropping the ball".

You don't understand the game. The idea is to find any (and every) player, that was picked after the Bills picked, that had a better year than the Bills' selection...and then obsess and complain about how we should have taken that player.

You don't understand the game. The idea is to find any (and every) player, that was picked after the Bills picked, that had a better year than the Bills' selection...and then obsess and complain about how we should have taken that player.

Exactly right!!! What is your game? Find every post you don't like and complain about it, while pretending your above it. Your game is far more annoying.

Well he's a tight end and we were looking for a wide receiver. I don't really understand how you could consider that "dropping the ball".

Well, we were apparently looking for a tightend three rounds later. It's a position that is still high on everyone's wishlist a year later.

:wallbash:

I made one comment and now I am obsessing? Gimme a break. I was high on Hardy all winter last year. I wanted us to take him in the 1st and get Bennett or Davis in the 2nd. I was thrilled we got Hardy in the 2nd.

Dean, I have determined in my short time here, that you are by far the biggest jerkoff on this message board and TBD would be alot better without you. good day.