Hank Bullough is Jimmy Carter

The Dolphins are Russia

The Patriots are China

Pozluszny is Poland

Our O-Line is the Military

Moorman is Obama

And the Free Bison Chip Dip in the back of your program is the US Dollar

Any other questions.....???

Until this post, I never really appreciated subprime lending. Thanks for the new perspective. Me likey!!

And maybe the red zone is moving to Montana and buying a compound and freeze-drying enough Whoppers to survive on till you meet anyone who is willing to listen to you.

Until this post, I never really appreciated subprime lending. Thanks for the new perspective. Me likey!!

And maybe the red zone is moving to Montana and buying a compound and freeze-drying enough Whoppers to survive on till you meet anyone who is willing to listen to you.

I think that "Tom Modrak moving to the inner circle" was a metaphor for dwight dane moving to a small shed/bunker with 8 other people and that "we need more talent" really means "we need more tin foil to make sturdier hats."

And the "end of the current CBA" means the "end times"

And the "fight between the NFLPA and the owners" really is "the final battle between good and evil"

Which means Roger Goodell is the antichrist. :blink:

You're a little late to the ballgame, Padre. There's nothing to listen to now. As far as I'm concerned, everyone knows plenty and any decision they make is free will. That wasn't the case a year ago. If you still trust the infrastructure of your daily life after what has happened the past year and a half....then God bless ya. Or Petri Dish bless ya in Ramius' case.