wtf happened to Saturday morning

/dev/null

There's still good cartoons from the past few years, but they're mostly on at night on Cartoon Network. All the Bruce Timm shows (Justice League, Batman, Superman), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Venture Brothers, and some of the old school cartoons like Jonny Quest and the Herculoids.

i wasnt jumpin' on you, i just responded before i saw the others correcting you...sorry...but also, 'that's not funny, that's sick' is one of the greatest comedy lp's of all time (imho), i may be able to repeat each track word for word, so i have a very personal attachment to it...again though, sorry, did not mean to be yet another one to correct you

Okay! Okay! Jeez, how come when I'm wrong about something 7011 people have to jump all over me about it and when Beerball makes his daily mistake no one says a word to him?!?! :blink:

Mea Culpa, it's National Fugging Lampoon!!!!

i wasnt jumpin' on you, i just responded before i saw the others correcting you...sorry...but also, 'that's not funny, that's sick' is one of the greatest comedy lp's of all time (imho), i may be able to repeat each track word for word, so i have a very personal attachment to it...again though, sorry, did not mean to be yet another one to correct you

I was just jokin Pooj. Normally everyone's favorite idiot (aka Beerball) jumps into the fray and piles on when I'm wrong about something. I was just acknowledging it before he could get over here and start spreading his sludge. :thumbsup:

Three Stooges, Bugs Bunny, Looney Toons, Bullwinkle and Rocky, Beanie and Cecil, Quickdraw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear and many more I have forgotten. Those are cartoons, not the PCish crap from the 80s.

Three Stooges, Bugs Bunny, Looney Toons, Bullwinkle and Rocky, Beanie and Cecil, Quickdraw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear and many more I have forgotten. Those are cartoons, not the PCish crap from the 80s.

Good ones! I'll add a few from an even earlier era: Roy Rogers, Sky King, My Friend Flicka, Lassie and Captain Kangaroo