Alright - lets put the list together ...

daquixers

We won the god damn game hands down, and all you can take from it is that Bledsoe didn't single handedly do it himself?!  And you think WE'RE the delusional ones?!  Wow...

CW

93572[/snapback]

No, I think you are missing the whole point of what I'm saying. You have people on here giving him a game ball for basically not screwing up. Way to go Drew, I'm glad we are paying you all the money just not to screw up.

I'm tired of seeing how low the standards have gotten in Buffalo.

OK I wasn't going to bring this up because I'm sure you purple Kool Aid drinkers won't even bother to admit it.

Other then Willis what did this offense do?  They had a TOTAL of 213 yards (about 30 of it in garbage time.)  The ONLY reason they scored 38 points is because they were within 30 yards of the end zone every time they got the ball.  You know who this win belongs to?  The special teams.  So if you really wanted to believe Drew played a great game, more power to you.  He didn't.  He was very average.  It's sad when 81 yards on less then 50 percent is now hailed as a good game in Buffalo.

WAKE THE HELL UP AND SMELL THE ROSES BUDDY.

93537[/snapback]

You made yourself look stupid with this post BF. First the offense only had 213 yards because of the awesome field position put in by the special teams. So that's not the offenses fault. Second the offense did EXACTLY what we want them to do in the red zone, SCORE. So get off it. The offense played well. Bottom line, they scored in the red zone and didn't make any critical mistakes. You people would bash Drew no matter what. It's pathetic.

Drew has made a career of playing reasonably well against poor teams like the Cardinals. He has been unable to consistantly beat upper echelon teams and he never will despite the great Drew "Resurrection". He has survived so many years in the league because he is a recepient of the great "positional" predudice in the NFL that says if you are a 6' 5" quarterback with a great arm you must be good and will get umteen chances to prove yourself.

In my 40+ years as a Bills fan I never thought the Daryl Lamomica for Tom Flores-Art Powell trade to Oakland could be topped for incompetence by Bills management. The Drew trade has topped it by far.

Drew stinks, always has, always will.

Oh boy Drew played soooo dominating were saved.....Trade JP away woo hooo  super Drew is here!!!

93511[/snapback]

:D

Drew is a God among men. Where does the line form to kiss his @ss. :w00t:

Talk to me when he can win another road game, which may never happen again in a Bills uniform. Losman may replace him permanently in a few weeks.

MaGahee, Special Teams and the D won todays game.

Guest BillsRebound

What starting NFL QB would have lost this game??? We were 6-16 in 3rd down conversions and Drew completed 8 passes. Nothing to write home about but at least he didn't lose the game. Unless we don't lose another game, JP will be playing by the end of the season.

Drew did not make any mistakes for once. No, he wasnt spectacular, but he didnt kill us with ints or fumbles today either. He was adequet and thats the best we can hope for. Just shows what can happen when you dont turn the ball over 5 times in a game. Let the D give us a chance to win every game. Lets not get too jacked up about DB today. It was a defensive win and the Bills actually ran the ball. The fact is he is a barely average qb at this point.

Drew did not make any mistakes for once. No, he wasnt spectacular, but he didnt kill us  with ints or fumbles today either. He was adequet and thats the best we can hope for. Just shows what can happend when you dont turn the ball over 5 times in a game. Let the D give us a chance to win every game. Lets not get to jacked up about DB today. It was a defensive win and the Bills actually ran the ball. The fact is he is a barely average qb at this point.

93717[/snapback]

Only because David Macklin has stone hands. :w00t:

Bledsoe will break your hearts in the next few weeks. The guy is done and we know it. Sure he will look decent from time to time. In all honesty when we play a good team we all know how Bledsoe turns out. I won't even bring up his road game stats.

Get ready for the JP era to begin!

I'm glad Drew didn't make any mistakes today and we won our 2nd game of the season.