Beerball's at it again!

We'll be at Trinity Hall tomorrow night just up the shopping center from the store that was hit. We'll keep a lookout for Beerball as we tip a pint of Guinness or two. We assume that he will be wearing a pair or two of absconded briefs on his head to disguise his identity. :rolleyes:

We'll be at Trinity Hall tomorrow night just up the shopping center from the store that was hit. We'll keep a lookout for Beerball as we tip a pint of Guinness or two. We assume that he will be wearing a pair or two of absconded briefs on his head to disguise his identity. :rolleyes:

LOL .. don't worry too much ... I'll be far more interested in my pint of Guinness than I am in catching any panty thief in the act. BTW will be a good time at Trinity Hall tomorrow night .. the Irish Rouges are playing ... nothing like singing along to Irish diddies while consuming suds. Send me a PM if you might want to come down. We will have a group of about 12 or so there with tables reserved. :rolleyes:

Dallas police saying the thieves were professionals who were able to walk out of the store without setting off alarms even though security sensors were attached to the clothing.

Cerda said he did not know how the thieves managed to steal the items without setting off the alarms.

Apparently the Sgt never heard of a booster bag.