Huzeinga removed the Parcells 30 days escape clause before the sale

SKOOBY

So, what you're telling me is the owner removed a clause in a contract and the contractee didn't know about it? Weird man really weird.

I think it went more like, Bill I need to remove that stupid clause to make your new boss happy, are you on the team??

Cue the crickets.

Is that insider information or is that just a guess?

It's a guess but a logical business move which was presented in the softest fashion. I think the clause was more if a JO bought the team and Parcells didn't want to deal with whoever that was. The new owner probably pines for Parcells secretly, it's a Miami thing.

With or without a check for his whole salary, that's the question. If you can walk away from your job and get paid everything, a majority of the time you walk away.

The report I heard at 3:30 didn't mention money. I heard another report at 5PM that said he would still be paid in full even if he walked.

The report I heard at 3:30 didn't mention money. I heard another report at 5PM that said he would still be paid in full even if he walked.

Wayne pulled it before the sale, that's all I reported. Find where I posted the money aspect of this.

So there was no nobility in Parcells actions, just to set the record straight.

Source: Espn (TV)

obviously there must have been a clause in there stating the owner had the ability to remove this as long as he gave Parcells notice of x number of days before a sale or something, otherwise a contract is a contract regardless of what an owner decides to do afterwards.

Whats next, owners calling their players 30 days before the season starts and letting them know they removed their salaries from the contract and replaced them with new half-price ones? Huizenga cannot be that stupid to think that he can alter a legal document after the fact...

com'on ppl..its skooby...u cant believe anything he says..hes to busy poseing for pics and driving better cars than any of us..I mean really

maybe we should offer him a skooby snack?

whats that? TWO skooby snackcs??