Some T.J. Houshmandzadeh chit-chat

i always felt the mcnabb has been a top 5 qb his entire career and has gotten a raw deal. he has never really had anyone to throw to except when he had was TO and look what happened? he went to a super bowl. they have been so dominant in the nfc since he became the qb. i think that if mcnabb had a marvin harrison a chad johnson or tory holt back then he would have atleast won a super bowl possibly 2.

This makes a lot of sense and would be a great move for the Eagles and TJ.

I wish him nothing but the best.

Fine receiver, goes after the tough catches, gets back into a play to help out his QB, blocks well, a great team leader. Because of another season of 20+ on IR, he even returned punts for a few games. He wasn't any good at it...but when he was asked to do it, he did it without a peep of complaint.

He's a frequent guest on an early evening sports talk show here during the season. Very candid, very knowlegable. Not an ounce of bragging, me-me-me in him.

Desean Jackson and TJ would be a nasty 1-2 punch for McNabb. What if they also were able to land Pettigrew with their pick at #21? McNabb would have a stacked deck on his side then. He would put up 4,500+ yards and 35+ TD's making it look easy I think.

Desean Jackson and TJ would be a nasty 1-2 punch for McNabb. What if they also were able to land Pettigrew with their pick at #21? McNabb would have a stacked deck on his side then. He would put up 4,500+ yards and 35+ TD's making it look easy I think.

I've heard rumors of Tony Gonzales finding a home in Philly. It would make perfect sense, as LJ smith is headed out the door and TG wanted to play for a contender. Also, the west coast offense ideally makes good use out of a pass-catching tight end, so it seems like a perfect fit.

I've heard rumors of Tony Gonzales finding a home in Philly. It would make perfect sense, as LJ smith is headed out the door and TG wanted to play for a contender. Also, the west coast offense ideally makes good use out of a pass-catching tight end, so it seems like a perfect fit.

That would be sick too. :w00t: