Bynum busts up knee

ieatcrayonz

Well, the Lakers haven't missed a beat without Bynum. That Lakers/Celtics game was fantastic the other night...of course, I would have much preferred my Celtics win... but I am not sweating it yet. I know there has been a lot of whining coming out of Boston, from the fans, about the officiating, but the Lakers are a much better team this year, than the one that the Celtics embarrassed in last years final. I will be curious to see if they can keep it up... Gasol had a nice game last night, but I am really starting to hate that kid... I kind of thought the foul that took Garnett out of the game was pretty weak, particularly in light of all the other things going on in that game. But, let the Lakers have their fun...hopefully we meet again this year...

BTW- Laker fans, what is with the rumor that the Lakers are looking to unload Odom to Sacramento. Does this rumour have any merit?

Well, the Lakers haven't missed a beat without Bynum. That Lakers/Celtics game was fantastic the other night...of course, I would have much preferred my Celtics win... but I am not sweating it yet. I know there has been a lot of whining coming out of Boston, from the fans, about the officiating, but the Lakers are a much better team this year, than the one that the Celtics embarrassed in last years final. I will be curious to see if they can keep it up... Gasol had a nice game last night, but I am really starting to hate that kid... I kind of thought the foul that took Garnett out of the game was pretty weak, particularly in light of all the other things going on in that game. But, let the Lakers have their fun...hopefully we meet again this year...

BTW- Laker fans, what is with the rumor that the Lakers are looking to unload Odom to Sacramento. Does this rumour have any merit?

Kobe took out Bynum then acted like he gave a crap. Kobe gives a crap aboout one thing. Kobe.

As for the Celtics game, when was the last time you saw an NBA superstar fouled out at home? That game was fixed as is the NBA season. The Lakers will win it all this season. Boston will not make the finals as someone critical to their team will suffer a Big Brown like fake injury right before the EC Finals. An upstart from the East like Orlando or Atlanta will make the finals and lose 4-1.

Next year the finals will again be the Celtics and Lakers in a rematch that will drive up ratings. The NBA may actually allow that series to be somewhat legitimate.