2009 Rookie class

Yes Florida State has had a lot of busts at defensive end: Andre Wadsworth, Peter Boulware, Derrick Alexander, Kamerion Wimbley, to name a few. However I think Everette Brown has to be judged on his own merits.

While i agree with you on some of those, i find it really tough to call Peter Boulware a bust. He was a vital part of the dominant Baltimore defenses and part of the Super Bowl winning squad. He was a 4 time pro-bowler. How can you can him a bust? Also, Kamerion Wimbley is still young in cleveland. He had a hell of a rookie year with 12.5 sacks. I'd say the jury is still out on him.

As for Movalleyidiot, i'm no longer going to indulge his childish comments. His posts show the complete lack of knowledge he has about college football and strength of respective conferences.

While i agree with you on some of those, i find it really tough to call Peter Boulware a bust. He was a vital part of the dominant Baltimore defenses and part of the Super Bowl winning squad. He was a 4 time pro-bowler. How can you can him a bust? Also, Kamerion Wimbley is still young in cleveland. He had a hell of a rookie year with 12.5 sacks. I'd say the jury is still out on him.

As for Movalleyidiot, i'm no longer going to indulge his childish comments. His posts show the complete lack of knowledge he has about college football and strength of respective conferences.

TY. GO NOLES. Namecalling is always a great argument against intelligent design