NY Times

BillsNYC

I shouldn't, but I have to laugh at all the contortions the dems here are going through to excuse the incompetence of the first few weeks of the Obama administration. At this rate he will out-Carter Carter.

I shouldn't, but I have to laugh at all the contortions the dems here are going through to excuse the incompetence of the first few weeks of the Obama administration. At this rate he will out-Carter Carter.

Give me a break. :wallbash:

Forgotten in all of the glee from the Right is that early on in the primaries and in the general election it often looked like Obama and his team were flailing, only for all to find out shortly thereafter that they did indeed know what they were doing, had a specific plan, and ended out on top. Every time and for every issue that came up. Do not for one second think that the media, the chattering pundits, or the many fools in Congress are smarter than this man and his team. He is a smart, patient, and calculated man that not only often looks and acts like the only adult in the room, but also sees several moves into the future while others are stuck in the short-term 24 hour news cycles. So, as you make your toasts that Obama is a bust a mere two weeks into his first term, remember all of the times when you thought you were right or had things in the bag, only to be dissappointed as he came through with flying colors. You see incompetence because you want to see incompetence.

He is a smart, patient, and calculated man that not only often looks and acts like the only adult in the room, but also sees several moves into the future while others are stuck in the short-term 24 hour news cycles.

As we move forth from this time and place........this man....this seemingly mythilogical mangod shall be known as Obamstradamus. :D

Forgotten in all of the glee from the Right is that early on in the primaries and in the general election it often looked like Obama and his team were flailing, only for all to find out shortly thereafter that they did indeed know what they were doing, had a specific plan, and ended out on top. Every time and for every issue that came up. Do not for one second think that the media, the chattering pundits, or the many fools in Congress are smarter than this man and his team. He is a smart, patient, and calculated man that not only often looks and acts like the only adult in the room, but also sees several moves into the future while others are stuck in the short-term 24 hour news cycles. So, as you make your toasts that Obama is a bust a mere two weeks into his first term, remember all of the times when you thought you were right or had things in the bag, only to be dissappointed as he came through with flying colors. You see incompetence because you want to see incompetence.

Nothing is ever as good or as bad as it seems.

Except you two, who are both completely ridiculous.

Obama called. He said stroke the shaft faster next time.