Whoa, huge birthday miss! A victor ious day

Beerball

One of the most spectacular birthday's in the anals of TBD time passed last week with barely a wimper. T-Bone aka da boneman aka mama Victoria's bouncing bundle of goop turned 50 years old last week and we neglected to celebrate the passing of this monumental day. Lucky for T, his favorite team the Steelers won the SB so maybe that took the sting of being missed on TBD away.

HBD you putz.

Did I mention huge?

One of the most spectacular birthday's in the anals of TBD time passed last week with barely a wimper. T-Bone aka da boneman aka mama Victoria's bouncing bundle of goop turned 50 years old last week and we neglected to celebrate the passing of this monumental day. Lucky for T, his favorite team the Steelers won the SB so maybe that took the sting of being missed on TBD away.

HBD you putz.

Did I mention huge?

Happy birthday ... it's hell to get old isn't it ... I'm tracking for that old man milestone also .. right behind you :wallbash:

HBD you putz.

Did I mention huge?

I thought his favorite team was the Cardinals, until the last minute of the game?