Guys

I keep reading on here about how what the team really needs is this or that.

If we had Kurt Warner, we'd be in the playoffs. If we didn't trade for JP, we could have Bob Sanders. If we had "difference makers," maybe we'd have a chance.

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET IT.

Look at our favorite division rival, the Patriots. They lost THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE in week one and substituted him with A GUY WHO HASN'T STARTED SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. They lost their first rd rb and beat us with BenJarvus Green Ellis.

People say that great players can overcome poor coaching but not vice versa. NO. ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

If some of you claim that Jim Leonhard has become a "difference maker," then you're just wrong. He's the same guy he was here. You guys would be surprised to see how big of difference makers Lynch, Trent, Lee, Roscoe, Leodis, Poz, Stroud, Mitchell, Jackson, Greer, and Whitner are.

Give us Bill Belichick and I bet we're pretty damn near close playing last sunday. They made it to 11-5 with Cassel and Ellis as their studs. They won in the past with Troy Brown as the #1 WR. They went 11-5 after one of their main difference makers, Asante Samuel, left.

Get a clue. If anything, we're really good at drafting difference makers. Not too many teams have picked up Mckelvin, Lynch, Posluszny, etc in the past 2 years.

Amen!!! It is the coaching. I've been saying that for awhile. You can have all the studs in the league on your team , but if they are miscoached, there will be no second season. Good post. :wallbash:

Amen!!! It is the coaching. I've been saying that for awhile. You can have all the studs in the league on your team , but if they are miscoached, there will be no second season. Good post. :wallbash:

I envision a conversation between Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones going something like this:

Jimmy: I just coached this Cowboys team to two Super Bowl wins. I'm a great coach.

Jerry: Ha! That team was so loaded with talent, even a monkey could have coached it to a Super Bowl win.

Jimmy: You're wrong. It took both good players and good coaching to get those Super Bowl wins.

Jerry: No, you're wrong. And I'll prove it to you. Jimmy, you're fired. We're about to see how well this team can really do with a monkey at the helm! . . .

If we had Kurt Warner, we'd be in the playoffs. If we didn't trade for JP, we could have Bob Sanders. If we had "difference makers," maybe we'd have a chance.

Look at our favorite division rival, the Patriots. They lost THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE in week one and substituted him with A GUY WHO HASN'T STARTED SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. They lost their first rd rb and beat us with BenJarvus Green Ellis.

People say that great players can overcome poor coaching but not vice versa. NO. ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

If some of you claim that Jim Leonhard has become a "difference maker," then you're just wrong. He's the same guy he was here. You guys would be surprised to see how big of difference makers Lynch, Trent, Lee, Roscoe, Leodis, Poz, Stroud, Mitchell, Jackson, Greer, and Whitner are.

Give us Bill Belichick and I bet we're pretty damn near close playing last sunday. They made it to 11-5 with Cassel and Ellis as their studs. They won in the past with Troy Brown as the #1 WR. They went 11-5 after one of their main difference makers, Asante Samuel, left.

Get a clue. If anything, we're really good at drafting difference makers. Not too many teams have picked up Mckelvin, Lynch, Posluszny, etc in the past 2 years.

How about when their secondary was song banged up, troy brown was playing #2 CB

No Head Coach Won a Super Bowl with 2 different teams, BUT 5 have led 2 different teams to the Super Bowl.

Don Shula, Colts & Miami

Bill Parcells, Giants & Patriots

Dick Vermeil, Eagles & Rams

Dan Reeves, Broncos & Falcons

Mike Holmgren, Packers & Seahawks

I believe Reeves also took the Giants to the Superbowl when the Ravens beat them.

Don't get it?

You do know that everyone on this board, and all Bills fans in general, are in complete agreement that our coaching is the problem.

Way to ignorantly state the obvious.