Name one position you feel we are the weakest at and why...

SKOOBY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DE, because we have 1 really good player and the rest backup-type players.

But, take my opinion with a grain of salt because i only drive an S-10. Its a V6, so perhaps that boosts my credibility?

DE, I agree. Also I think we need to replace Schobel.

Without a pass rush, the defense really doesn't have much of a chance.

Assuming Schoebel can come back it has to be center. Duke "lard ass" Preston or Melvin "checkmate" Fowler. Are you kidding me? They make Trey Teague and Dusty Ziegler look like Kent Hull. Having a quality center would be huge for this team. QB protection, running game, and keeping our "high motor" defense off the field in the ball control offense Jauron wants to run.

Assuming Schoebel can come back it has to be center. Duke "lard ass" Preston or Melvin "checkmate" Fowler. Are you kidding me? They make Trey Teague and Dusty Ziegler look like Kent Hull. Having a quality center would be huge for this team. QB protection, running game, and keeping our "high motor" defense off the field in the ball control offense Jauron wants to run.

This front office seems unable or unwilling to draft O-linemen high.

Head Coach

A good coach is suppose to do things that put his team in a position to win. The Bills have a coach whose decisions directly contribute to losses over and over again. Winning in the NFL is hard. That's why you need a coach who knows what the hell he is doing.

Head Coach

A good coach is suppose to do things that put his team in a position to win. The Bills have a coach whose decisions directly contribute to losses over and over again. Winning in the NFL is hard. That's why you need a coach who knows what the hell he is doing.

Amen

Head Coach

Right. The Bills might as well hang a "gone fishin'" sign on the franchise.

Dick "I can't throw a challenge flag" Jauron is going anywhere soon, and Ralph says, well, keep the

people we have for continuity.

Guest dog14787

TE, because it seems like this position will never get the proper attention it deserves.

Trying to bring up a young, inexperienced QB and not having a good security blanket TE to help him along is borderline stupidity in my opinion. :wallbash:

QB is the MOST IMPORTANT position on a football team. The Bills have a THIRD YEAR vet that has not proven anything but the fact he can't stay healthy, & the Chroise at that position. I will grant you the Bills are weak at a NUMBER of positions & the coaching SUCKS, but QB has to be the weakest because it is the most important position.

QB is the MOST IMPORTANT position on a football team. The Bills have a THIRD YEAR vet that has not proven anything but the fact he can't stay healthy, & the Chroise at that position. I will grant you the Bills are weak at a NUMBER of positions & the coaching SUCKS, but QB has to be the weakest because it is the most important position.

I agree that quaterback play was the single biggest factor in our second half collapse last year. But I do think Trent has talent and may yet be the answer there. I don't see anyone at DE capable of helping this team. We need to add at least 2 players (draft or FA) at DE in hopes of finding a pass rush IMO.