bills to part ways with ...

mjohns85

Did anyone see the comment under the article? :w00t:

Being a die hard chiefs fan. I would gladly trade LJ for Xavier Oman. I had the chance to watch him at Norwest Missouri State. What a talent I hope the Bills dont give up on him to early. I think given the chance he can be Great

I wouldn't cut Kelsay just yet. See what you get in FA and the draft and training camp. If you got someone better then, then yeah. Same with Ko Simpson. Then decide. Same with Royal. Make sure we can get something better. McCargo OK. But what's the big hurry?

If the Bills managed to complete the free agency period of signing players, and then complete the draft and undrafted free agency periods, and somehow didn't get a player better than Kelsay... well, I don't even see how that's possible.

If the Bills managed to complete the free agency period of signing players, and then complete the draft and undrafted free agency periods, and somehow didn't get a player better than Kelsay... well, I don't even see how that's possible.

Anything is possible. They made it happen last year!

Why would you cut Kelsay before you have a replacement? Especially if it saves no money?

The best approach is to bring in new players and let them compete for playing time. If someone beats out Kelsay, then Kelsay is the backup. If he's unhappy with that, trade him or cut him next year.

Why would you cut Kelsay before you have a replacement? Especially if it saves no money?

Buffalo allowed Clements and Fletcher to leave without having a replacement after 06. They traded McGahee in March 07 without having a replacement.

The Buffalo front office doesn't have a rhyme nor a reason for doing a lot of things.

In the end I don't see Kelsay getting the boot, but if he's starting for this team next season on opening day something is very wrong.