What "Big Names" Will be Looking For Work?

H2o

I believe that T.O. is on his way out in "Big D". It's for the typical reasons as always, his attitude. He's 35, but it's hard to say that he's on the decline really. Owens is a great athlete who really takes care of his body, staying in top notch shape. He's still probably got another couple of good years in him. Not really some one the Bills would go after, but whatever.

Next, Matt Hasselbeck. He would be $6.3 million dollars that Seattle could put elsewhere. Seneca Wallace played well in his stead when he was out with various injuries. There also is a new coaching staff in Seattle which means the end for Matt I believe. They also pick at #4 in this year's draft which may allow them to snag Mark Sanchez if he slips past KC.

Next, Cadillac Williams. Had an outstanding rookie year, but then was beaten by the injury stick. He hasn't been able to stay healthy. His career was actually in question for a while because of the patellar injury. Graham and Dunn have played well for Tampa. This just means that he'll get a handshake, well wishes for the rest of his football career, and guidance to the door.

Next, Chris McAllister from the vaunted Ravens defense. McCallister is past 30 with injuries mounting. He can still play well if healthy, but $8 million is a BIG price tag for a question mark.

Next, John Tait and Adewale Ogunleye from the Bears. They're both due over $4.8 million each. Tait is getting old and they need to start letting a younger guy get in there and Ogunleye's production is down. Look for them to be shown the door.

Next on the block, Derek Anderson. The guy just signed a big money contract last year, but was it to be a backup? If Quinn shows well in the offseason look for Anderson to be let go. They'll only free up a little this year, but they'll be thinking long term with this move. This might be a guy that the Bills should make a move for if he hits the FA market.

The Skins have a plethora of players that could be on the chopping block for cap reasons. Most are over 30 and most all of them are overpaid. Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Jon Jansen, Randy Thomas, Antwan Randle El, and Fred Smoot.

The Lions will probably drop Leigh Bodden and Dante Culpepper for cap purposes.

Edgerrin James is more than likely gone in Arizona. He'll probably drive his Bentley back to South Beach and call it a career.

These are just the names and people that I can think of or have read about for the most part. I'm sure there will be quite a few others. There always are. Who do you think could be on the chopping block?