Detroit Businessman looks to regionalize Bills

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2009/02/01/3954875.htm

I like the idea but...

Niagara Bills = No more shout song

Screw that

When is anyone going to understand we are not the "Bills" our logo has nothing to do with the Bills we are the "Buffalo" bills

Our logo is the charging buffalo so if you want to go with Niagra Buffaloes or NY Buffaloes but anything outside of NY get your own name for your team!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F*CK that. There is nothing I hate more than the "New England" Patriots. It just rubs me the wrong way. Why dont we call ourselfs the Northern Hemisphere Bills, or Western Hemishere Bills, or Earth Bills.... No thanks, its BUFFALO BILLS (I am not from Buffalo either).

Hey you just offended all of the Niagara U grads ..... :w00t:<_<

I'm as pessimistic as they come, but this is a good idea. I don't think this guy is trying BUY the Bills, he's just trying to thrown an alternative idea out there. What's the big deal? If it keeps the team in our region, on OUR side of the border, I'm all for it.

Also.... dome? That would be weird. I'm sure we'd get used to it, but what about tradition? I want to be cold, wet and miserable at Bills games, dammit!

Just watch the game and pour a beer over your head. The beer will make you wet and cold, the game will make you miserable.

Why not the Frontier Bills, or Buffalos, as in the Niagara Frontier, and it harkens up images

of Buffalos roaming on the open range. I hate "The Niagara Bills", the Niagara Buffalos

sounds a little better. Will the new domed stadium be retractable, and in bad weather.

Or we could go the Buffalo Falls, oh never mind.

We could rename them the:

Western New York and Southern Ontario Iroquois Nation Fightin Buffalo Stampeding Bison Herd

check out my website:

www.WesternNewYorkandSouthernOntarioIroquoisNationFightinBuffaloStampedingBisonH

erd.com :wallbash:

Buy a t-shirt!

I like it.

Or the Niagra "little blue" Pills! We play strong for 4 hours long!

When is anyone going to understand we are not the "Bills" our logo has nothing to do with the Bills we are the "Buffalo" bills

Our logo is the charging buffalo so if you want to go with Niagra Buffaloes or NY Buffaloes but anything outside of NY get your own name for your team!!!!

The area was originally named "beautiful river", by some french guy, not a reference to an animal. Something like "Beau Flo" which was englished up to Buffalo. Pretty sure the animal that was once prevalent in WNY was a bison, not a buffalo anyway.