Valentine's Day 2/14, Saturday

stuckincincy

Buy a bunch of those small, 4 or 5 chocolate, boxes of Valentine-wrapped candy, to hand out to your local barmaid or breakfast joint gal.

You will do a nice thing. Quite meaningful to the recipient - that somebody remembered.

I made the mistake one time of telling my wife that I believe Valentines day is a fake Hallmark Holiday. I've paid for it ever since.

This is also a woman who gets flowers nearly every week and "surprise" gifts often.. unlike Sage and his apparently hungry (another word may be better but possibly not for the board) girlfriend ... I'm still having to lure the lovely wife into the bedroom. :w00t:

I made the mistake one time of telling my wife that I believe Valentines day is a fake Hallmark Holiday. I've paid for it ever since.

This is also a woman who gets flowers nearly every week and "surprise" gifts often.. unlike Sage and his apparently hungry (another word may be better but possibly not for the board) girlfriend ... I'm still having to lure the lovely wife into the bedroom. :w00t:

Well, at least now there's Steak and a BJ day to reciprocate for Valentine's.

I once made the mistake of jokingly referring to my girlfriend's period as "B--- J-- Week." I still think it was funny, but it did not turn out to be accurate in its depiction of actual events.

You live very dangerously my friend .... play with fire :w00t:

I once made the mistake of jokingly referring to my girlfriend's period as "B--- J-- Week." I still think it was funny, but it did not turn out to be accurate in its depiction of actual events.

i must be luckier than all you "old, married guys" cause that is how my gf refers to it too.

*wins*