Rochester officer shot in head with back turned

HelloNewman

You would really push for capital punishment on an attempted murder? In the words of Sideshow Bob, they don't give away a Noble Prize for attempted chemistry.

I'm morally against capital punishment in the first place, because I don't believe in the whole archaic "eye for an eye thing", but you would actually send a 14 year old who committed attempted murder to his death? Dude...

I agree. We shouldn't just send this worthless waste of flesh to death. Some of these seem more appropriate for this scumbag.

http://www.torturamuseum.com/instruments.html

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would really push for capital punishment on an attempted murder? In the words of Sideshow Bob, they don't give away a Noble Prize for attempted chemistry.

I'm morally against capital punishment in the first place, because I don't believe in the whole archaic "eye for an eye thing", but you would actually send a 14 year old who committed attempted murder to his death? Dude...

The punishment should be for maliciously attempting to take someone's life- not murder or attempted murder- both should remain as charges, just in case one doesn't stick.

The kid should rot in jail for life....he can NOT be rehabilitated. He is a thug and it is a crime that he will be out in 10 years and the officer will likely be in a vegitative state forever if he does live.

Do you know the kid, or have more info than what has been reported?

The kid has been thrown out of his family and school and school/residence for troubled youth, AND cowardly shot a police officer who was walking away from him? Do you honestly think he can be rehabilitated or even have the opportunity given what he has done.

People should think more about the poor officer and his family than this piece of trash kid.

The kid has been thrown out of his family and school and school/residence for troubled youth, AND cowardly shot a police officer who was walking away from him? Do you honestly think he can be rehabilitated or even have the opportunity given what he has done.

People should think more about the poor officer and his family than this piece of trash kid.

Who's thinking more about the kid than the officer? I've seen nothing but sympathy for the officer and disgust for the kid in this thread.