Oh if I had only been born in Pittsburgh not Buffalo

Mr. T

Having been born and raised in Buffalo, I've been a die hard Bills fan my entire life. I left Buffalo in 1976 when I enlisted in the Air Force. Spent 24 years in the Air Force moving from place to place but was always a very vocal Bills fans. After retiring from the Air Force I settled in Virginia, home of many Redskin diehard fans. I'm still one of the lone voices in the wilderness crying out "Go Bills"! Where I work, however, there are quite a few die hard Steelers fans. These are real Steelers fans, not band wagon types. Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. I watch them come to work this morning and can't help but wonder what it must feel like to watch your team win not one, not two, but "six" Super Bowls.

O well............GO BILLS!

Having been born and raised in Buffalo, I've been a die hard Bills fan my entire life. I left Buffalo in 1976 when I enlisted in the Air Force. Spent 24 years in the Air Force moving from place to place but was always a very vocal Bills fans. After retiring from the Air Force I settled in Virginia, home of many Redskin diehard fans. I'm still one of the lone voices in the wilderness crying out "Go Bills"! Where I work, however, there are quite a few die hard Steelers fans. These are real Steelers fans, not band wagon types. Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. I watch them come to work this morning and can't help but wonder what it must feel like to watch your team win not one, not two, but "six" Super Bowls.

O well............GO BILLS!

I was born in Buffalo, and left around 69-70, been living in West. Pa for the past 39 years, and it is a good place to live,

I would say pretty comparable to Western NY. I will always be a die-hard Bills fan, my wife (an avid Steeler Fan) doesn't

understand why I won't change to the Steelers, I try and try to explain it, and she still doesn/t get it. I tell her that I am

happy for her, but I really am very jealous of her teams success, and wasn't thrilled to see them win another title.

The Steeler fans are very loyal, it is well documented, but as I have said before, they, as a group, are very unknowledgable, football wise. I prove this over and over again, by questioning supposedly die-hard fans all the time,

like lttle simple things, who is the teams punter, who is the third string QB, etc..invaribly, even with a lot of guys, they just

do not know. I think for most of them it is more of a social thing, as opposed to a true love of the game. There are a lot of bandwagon jumpers around here, and their loyalty is also vey skin deep, they were booing the Steelers at home the

third game of the season, and they were 2 and 1 at the time. Most of them are spoiled, and the success is really wasted on a lot of them.