With regards to love games does love come first or ..

BuffaloBill

Just wondering ....what all of you may think? .. I believe it depends on age .. the closer you are to adolescence the closer you are to pure animal attraction ... the older you get the more important the emotional bond. What do you think?

I'm 19 and I don't mind admitting that women are basically walking vaginas to me, including the girl I'm currently seeing.

Yikes dude ... if you do not see her another way then walk away ... there is a lot more available to you

Nah, I'm pretty much at peace with it. There's 7,000 girls here and I'm not exactly in the biggest rush to find "the one". I'm aware it's shallow, but hey I'm having fun. I want the wife and kids and white picket fence and all, but there's plenty of time left for that.

Yikes dude ... if you do not see her another way then walk away ... there is a lot more available to you

Nah, I'm pretty much at peace with it. There's 7,000 girls here and I'm not exactly in the biggest rush to find "the one". I'm aware it's shallow, but hey I'm having fun. I want the wife and kids and white picket fence and all, but there's plenty of time left for that.

6999,to be exact :beer:

two at a time man.....if I was 19 again that is what I would be aiming for.

You are absolutely correct on your mindset.

Huh? He's 19. He's supposed to play the field for at least 5 more years and then get serious.

I was not referring to getting married or even serious I was simply suggesting you could have more of a relationship ... by referring to the young woman as essentially a life support system for her sex organ is exceptionally superficial.

I was not referring to getting married or even serious I was simply suggesting you could have more of a relationship ... by referring to the young woman as essentially a life support system for her sex organ is exceptionally superficial.

Ok I was being over the top. She's a nice girl and we have good times outside the bedroom, but that doesn't mean my mind isn't in the gutter. :thumbdown:

Whaddayagonnado?

Just wondering ....what all of you may think? .. I believe it depends on age .. the closer you are to adolescence the closer you are to pure animal attraction ... the older you get the more important the emotional bond. What do you think?

I think woman, such as yourself ask for to much. Constantly wanting any man to change. You fell in love with us the way we were. The grind is how you do it. Let me also add I've been happily married for just about 20 years. Though the grind through the early years were that she wanted the man to change. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! You say yes when we ask you to marry us and we are who we are, but then you want to carve out something we're not. We revolt.

I think woman, such as yourself ask for to much. Constantly wanting any man to change. You fell in love with us the way we were. The grind is how you do it.

The grind is a big part of it, I will grant you that, but the grind is not completely how you do it.

There has to be a lead up for both the body and the mind. Women are a multi-faceted species and different facets dominate each woman. The key is you have to get the individual woman ready for the grind. Even for the same individual, the lead up may vary from day to day or situation to situation. You have to be able to recognize this and react instinctively. Flowers, candy, dirty talk, props of various types and settings can be part of the equation. The key is by the time you get to the grind you should already have them satisfied and the grind itself just puts them over the edge into bliss. If you have done all of these things properly and you finish big with the grind, a woman will be more than happy to pay you extraordinarily well.

I'm 19 and I don't mind admitting that women are basically walking vaginas to me, including the girl I'm currently seeing.

Nice valentine card. To my walking vagina. She'll probably go head over heels.

Where does mom fit in, in this scheme?

Nice valentine card. To my walking vagina. She'll probably go head over heels.

Where does mom fit in, in this scheme?

:wallbash:

I'm not making light of your point dib, I think I know what you were trying to convey, those first three sentences just struck me as funny in a truly sarcastic way.

Poetic justice would be for Sage to be blessed with nothing but daughters when he's older. :thumbsup: