Astrobot

1. Brian Cushing OLB

2. Paul Kruger DE

3. Eric Wood OC

4. Jarett Dillard WR

5. Bear Pascoe TE

6. Tony Fiammetta FB

7. Seth Olsen OG

Do we still think that OLB and DE, in that order, are the top priorities? I would add that we ought to get a TE in FA, not the draft, because we can do better. Anyone who has seen Bear Pascoe play, though, knows he's a gamer.

Astro

1. Brian Cushing OLB

2. Paul Kruger DE

3. Eric Wood OC

4. Jarett Dillard WR

5. Bear Pascoe TE

6. Tony Fiammetta FB

7. Seth Olsen OG

Do we still think that OLB and DE, in that order, are the top priorities? I would add that we ought to get a TE in FA, not the draft, because we can do better. Anyone who has seen Bear Pascoe play, though, knows he's a gamer.

Astro

My rank order would be:

1.) DE

2.) TE

3.) OLB

4.) C

5.) DT

I would only take Cushing if Raji, brown, and Orakpo are all off of the board. (If that's the case, try to trade down if possible.)

And quite frankly, another average pass rusher isn't what we need. Either get a playmaker, or wait until you can (even if that means waiting until next year). Let's face it, we're not winning the Super Bowl next year, selecting mediocre players at positions of need isn't going to help us get there.

If we could trade down, we could pick up cushing and someone like coffman to play TE.

I love the idea of getting Wood in the third, or whoever the best C on the board at that time is.

My ideal draft is this

RD1: Raji/Orakpo/Brown.

RD2: Mack/Coffman.

RD3: Best TE/C on the board. (Depends on who you choose in RD2)

I would only take Cushing if Raji, brown, and Orakpo are all off of the board. (If that's the case, try to trade down if possible.)

And quite frankly, another average pass rusher isn't what we need. Either get a playmaker, or wait until you can (even if that means waiting until next year). Let's face it, we're not winning the Super Bowl next year, selecting mediocre player at positions of need isn't going to help us get there.

If we could trade down, we could pick up cushing and someone like coffman to play TE.

I love the idea of getting Wood in the third, or whoever the best C on the board at that time is.

My ideal draft is this

RD1: Raji/Orakpo/Brown.

RD2: Mack/Coffman.

RD3: Best TE/C on the board. (Depends on who you choose in RD2)

I second this emotion. It seems many of us do. I do have to say though that after having watched the Super Bowl and watching the great catch by Cardinals TE Ben Patrick and the great blocking by Heath Miller that I wouldn't be totally freaked out if the Bills selected Brandon Pettigrew. I know this is not a super popular opinion but he would be such a force in the running game that the Bills would immediately become one of the foremost smash mouth football teams. They averaged 136 yards rushing per game in the last 8 games and with Pettigrew dominating at the point of attack and chipping in with some timely catches, we could do worse at number 11.

Aaron Schobel and a FA like Chris Canty can help the DE situation. Ellison is a back up at best. Curry, Cushing or the other USC lb's are all better than Ellison. Is a rookie DE going to start over a healthy Schobel? I doubt it.

Frankly, I would take a DT like Raji who I also think is likely going to impact a game more than Kyle Williams who is also a backup at best.

So, no I am not kidding with passing on a DE.

1. Brian Cushing OLB

2. Paul Kruger DE

3. Eric Wood OC

4. Jarett Dillard WR

5. Bear Pascoe TE

6. Tony Fiammetta FB

7. Seth Olsen OG

Astro

I would be happy with that draft if Raji was off the board at 11.

1. Brian Cushing OLB

2. Paul Kruger DE

3. Eric Wood OC

4. Jarett Dillard WR

5. Bear Pascoe TE

6. Tony Fiammetta FB

7. Seth Olsen OG

Astro

Might be worthwhile to see what DT's are still on the board in the 6th. I think I'd pass on a WR in the 4th if a well-regarded DT that fits into the def. style the Bills choose to play is available.

2 cents...

I think DE is clearly more of a priority than OLB.

agree. since we play this kitty cover-2 and we have no pass rush, it doesn't matter how beastly our linebackers are because they're all going to be dropping into zones.

1. Brian Cushing OLB

2. Paul Kruger DE

3. Eric Wood OC

4. Jarett Dillard WR

5. Bear Pascoe TE

6. Tony Fiammetta FB

7. Seth Olsen OG

Astro

Not Bad I am not sure Kruger is an answer to our pass rush though and I would rather we sign a Veteran WR in free Agency than draft one at number 4. I would like to get Jackson DE from Georgia Tech probably by trading down in the First round and giving up our second and the extra from the trade for another first rounder.

so Cushing and Jackson in the first round

Sign FA WR or trade for a WR - Parrish is expendable in a trade

Sign Birk the C from the Vikings in FA

I like Pascoe at TE Check our the East West game for tape on him

Best players available at need positions from there on.