Warner HOF?

John Adams

Kelly probably shouldn't be in--Warner is in that borderline range but what a performer he is. Now with the top 3 performances in SB yards. Jesus says he should be in so he'll probably make it.

I wish I could find all you people who said his wife was ugly in the late 90s. Just because she had short hair. Idjits.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of any SB, this was the one where the MVP should have went to a losing player......Id gladly vote that guy into the Hall of Fame. From bagging groceries to winning a SB and being MVP.....man that a movie like career.....

Thurman... anyone.

Kelly probably shouldn't be in--Warner is in that borderline range but what a performer he is. Now with the top 3 performances in SB yards. Jesus says he should be in so he'll probably make it.

I wish I could find all you people who said his wife was ugly in the late 90s. Just because she had short hair. Idjits.

She's ugly because she looks like a shrieking harridan.

That hasn't changed.

And those yards are nice and all but he hurt his team with some poor reads, and some really inaccurate throws tonight. He was really skittish all night and bailed on a lot of throws that cost them completions and yardage because he was ducking phantom pressure. Things got better for him when the Cards went no huddle but with the Stiller offense stuck in neutral for much of the game it was his own fault he was playing from behind all night.

She's ugly because she looks like a shrieking harridan.

That hasn't changed.

And those yards are nice and all but he hurt his team with some poor reads, and some really inaccurate throws tonight. Things got better for him when the Cards went no huddle but with the Stiller offense stuck in neutral for much of the game he shouldn't have been playing from behind most of the night

?? He had a couple of enhh plays like all players do, plus one accurate pass that turned disastrous because of a really bad read. Otherwise, he was spectacular against a truly dominating defense. Give the guy some credit -- that was one helluva show he put on.

He belongs in the HOF. As for his wife, she was gross, her hair was spikey and she looked like a man. This year, not so much, she looked good.

I liked that one girl in the red halter top jumping up and down during the half-time show. They showed her twice, it was awesome.

Yes and I hope he comes back to play next year. I think it's the best Superbowl I've seen. Warner was why they were able to come back with 16 points in the 4th quarter.

I just wish the Cardinals would have went to their 2 min. offfense a little earlier. I wish they would have taken the ball after the coin toss to start the game.

The defense played good enough to win until the last drive. The defense kept them in it until Kurt got hot.

Kurt made a killer mistake, but if the Cardinals would have gotten one more stop they would have won.

?? He had a couple of enhh plays like all players do, plus one accurate pass that turned disastrous because of a really bad read. Otherwise, he was spectacular against a truly dominating defense. Give the guy some credit -- that was one helluva show he put on.

His first TD was a horrible decision too and was almost another turnover on 1st/goal until his TE bailed him out with a spectacular catch. There were about a dozen other times when he cost his team with really inaccurate throws because he won't step into a throw if there's anybody within 5 yards of him.

The Steelers really laid off him for most of the night, like LeBeau has done throughout much of the postseason. There were opportunities for Warner to make hay all night but he was so jittery he didn't take advantage of any of them (but one) until the Cards went no huddle in the 4th quarter.

He did a nice job getting them back into it late, but he was a large part of the reason they were behind like they were.

And those yards are nice and all but he hurt his team with some poor reads, and some really inaccurate throws tonight. He was really skittish all night and bailed on a lot of throws that cost them completions and yardage because he was ducking phantom pressure. Things got better for him when the Cards went no huddle but with the Stiller offense stuck in neutral for much of the game it was his own fault he was playing from behind all night.

He threw for 377 yards against the best defense in football. 12 incompletions. 3 TDs. 73% completion percentage. I'll take that skittish, poor reading, hurtful performance.

He threw for 377 yards against the best defense in football. 12 incompletions. 3 TDs. 73% completion percentage. I'll take that skittish, poor reading, hurtful performance.

He also lost.

And spent all night playing from behind because of his poor decisions and his fear.

I'll take Roethlisberger's performance instead. The numbers may not be as pretty but he was 10X the QB Warner was tonight.

He also lost.

And spent all night playing from behind because of his poor decisions and his fear.

I'll take Roethlisberger's performance instead. The numbers may not be as pretty but he was 10X the QB Warner was tonight.

Ben sure looked like the HOF QB at the end of that game.

Ben sure looked like the HOF QB at the end of that game.

He made plays in tough down and distance situations all night.

I've read on here that S Holmes got the MVP but I thought Roethlisberger deserved it hands down with only Fitzgerald even a marginally close second.

He made plays in tough down and distance situations all night.

I've read on here that S Holmes got the MVP but I thought Roethlisberger deserved it hands down with only Fitzgerald even a marginally close second.

i have no issue with Holmes as MVP...but, I'd also have no issue with Ben or Larry. Ben is the guy I would have given it to, if i had to make the call.

He also lost.

Roethlisberger played great. However, he didn't take advantage of many Red Zone situations against a weak Arizona Defense.

If Arizona gets one more stop they win the game.

Big Ben made huge plays all night, though.