Creative and frugal chefs of the world...need some suggestions

The Poojer

made a round loaf of bread yesterday with lots of garlic and other spices in it...due to an error in the recipe i followed online, i made alot of it, so I sliced it, now am looking for suggestions to turn it into an app for the superbowl....sure i can do the tomato/mozz/evoo/basil thing, or can very simply(and with avail ingredients) just do a garlic bread...but anyone else have any suggestions? wanna keep it simple and cheap...thanks in advance

made a round loaf of bread yesterday with lots of garlic and other spices in it...due to an error in the recipe i followed online, i made alot of it, so I sliced it, now am looking for suggestions to turn it into an app for the superbowl....sure i can do the tomato/mozz/evoo/basil thing, or can very simply(and with avail ingredients) just do a garlic bread...but anyone else have any suggestions? wanna keep it simple and cheap...thanks in advance

Maybe "toast" the slices in the oven, cut into small cracker-like pieces and then serve with cheese and summer sausage? :lol:

Good luck Pooj!

Butter. Beer. Bratwursts. Beer.

Dice the slices, drizzle with EVOO, toast in pan, combine with grated parmesan - instant munchies!

Toast the slices and cut into diamonds, use points as dipping sticks in Chili

Butter 'em, make cheese sandwiches. Serve with Sausage