What about this Peters option

I understand his point. Peters seems to care more about his contract than the team, which could be a big problem. He outplayed the deal for one year and now wants top LT money after the Bills took a chance on him. There is no easy answer to the Peters problem.

Gross is a good LT problem is I don't see Carolina letting him go. They have started discussions for a long term deal. I'm sure the sage will continue until he gets a new deal.

There is a reason a guy goes from undrafted college tight end, to pro-bowl starting NFL left tackle.

Jason Peters is just THAT good people. Pay the guy!

Obviously he isn't.. He sucked in 2008 and he has become a huge cancer... 11.5 sacks means one thing.. you don't deserve a raise

then he has the audacity to tell the media "The reaos you play the game is to make the probowl"

Personally I think he deserves a sledgehammer to the balls for holding out in 2008 1 year after an extension was agreed upon.. AND I DON"T CARE what postion he played in 2007 compared to 2008.. You sign an extension you honor it till there is one year left before yuo make your demands. Otherwise don't sign the extension and take your chances.

Peters sucked in 2008, and he caused problemes b holding out. I have no problems trading him away for multiple picks if we could sign a player like Gross and draft a highly rated OT

if Peters gets a new contract I would make his accept every single incentive in the book