This kid will make one heck of an athlete

Stussy109

Mike Vick on steroids.

This kid will have a competitive advantage in almost anything physical he does.

It should have no impact on his speed, ability to jump, or many other physical/athletic factors necessary for excelling at sports. As noted in the article, he might have an advantage at typing, piano and possible video games. The extra fingers might help him catch, and hang onto a football. But, they may help or hinder the throwing of a accurate pass, or spiral.

I'm happy to hear the parents aren't going to remove the extra digits. Viva la evolution!

It should have no impact on his speed, ability to jump, or many other physical/athletic factors necessary for excelling at sports. As noted in the article, he might have an advantage at typing, piano and possible video games. The extra fingers might help him catch, and hang onto a football. But, they may help or hinder the throwing of a accurate pass, or spiral.

I'm happy to hear the parents aren't going to remove the extra digits. Viva la evolution!

I would say it would help in basketball, swimming, volleyball baseball, etc and would make for a sick receiver assuming he gets some big hands. how about boxing?

I would say it would help in basketball, swimming, volleyball baseball, etc and would make for a sick receiver assuming he gets some big hands. how about boxing?

I really couldn't see how it would help in any of these things, especially boxing. Might make him be able to do things slightly differently....I'd give you pitching if he can somehow figure out how to make the ball spin differently due to the extra digit.

And now he has to spend his whole life looking over his shoulder for Inigo Montoya.

I really couldn't see how it would help in any of these things, especially boxing. Might make him be able to do things slightly differently....I'd give you pitching if he can somehow figure out how to make the ball spin differently due to the extra digit.

And now he has to spend his whole life looking over his shoulder for Inigo Montoya.

I think he would have the biggest edge as a swimmer.

I think he would have the biggest edge as a swimmer.

I have webbed toes and I can't swim for s#it. But, I get your point, I think. What I am saying is, by themselves, the extra digits don't mean that much, athletically, unless he has the other necessities for the particular sport, as well. If he has complete control over all of the digits, and is a great athlete irrespective of the digits, then the extra digits could be an advantage in a variety of athletic endeavors.

You killed my father, now prepare to die.