Bills in hall of fame game vs. Titans

yeah...part of it depends on the hotel, too. We're staying in Motel 6 in North Canton where I've stayed each trip since 2001...and that price actually went down. I recall looking at it back in September and prices were about $80/night...and I paid less than $50 last night when I booked

The Days Inn in North Canton is available for $40-$60/night + tax

3970 CONVENIENCE CIRCLE

North Canton, OH 44718

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it they are doing away with "kids day" at the Ralph? Since we play one preseason in Toronto.....owell. Guess my son & I can find other things to do.

Despite playing a preseason game in Toronto last year, the Bills still had "kids day" in their one home preseason game against the Lions. So you don't have to worry about the Ralph eliminating "kids day".

anybody else with experience have any suggestions for hotels? i'm assuming I'll fly into cleveland Friday night and spend the night there and then spend the saturday and sunday closer to canton. i looked in akron and didn't see anything to appealing.

At this point go with Akron...

Akron wasn't bad. We stayed there when we went for Thurm's enshrinement. Short driving distance and we got a good rate for our room.

yeah...part of it depends on the hotel, too. We're staying in Motel 6 in North Canton where I've stayed each trip since 2001...and that price actually went down. I recall looking at it back in September and prices were about $80/night...and I paid less than $50 last night when I booked

I wish I knew where you guys were getting a rate cheaper than the $51.99 I got for the first couple nights. I got a $45.99 rate for Sunday, but just for Sunday.

Akron wasn't bad. We stayed there when we went for Thurm's enshrinement. Short driving distance and we got a good rate for our room.

I wish I knew where you guys were getting a rate cheaper than the $51.99 I got for the first couple nights. I got a $45.99 rate for Sunday, but just for Sunday.

You should simply budget more money to watch football.

Like I said, Motel 6 in North Canton....prices might've gone up after the announcements

Did I miss something? Who is the 3rd inductee? Besides Bruce and Ralph?

look at the time of the thread...several hours before the announcement was made...besides Bruce and Ralph, we had some other guy who wore Lee Evans' number in the finals :thumbdown: