Bills in hall of fame game vs. Titans

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. For those that may have attended in the past, how soon do I need to buy tickets, make reservations, etc.?

Bruce is in, Ralph is in, Bills in HOF game... if that's not enough for every Bills fan to attend, then what would be?

ok. For those that may have attended in the past, how soon do I need to buy tickets, make reservations, etc.?

Bruce is in, Ralph is in, Bills in HOF game... if that's not enough for every Bills fan to attend, then what would be?

If you don't book a hotel soon...you'll have to stay a half hour away

I booked in April 99 for Billy Shaw...stayed half an hour away...learned my lesson

in 01...booked within days after the announcement that Marv was going in and got a great location

in 02...I booked in October the previous year for Jimbo..same location

booked in early February in 03 and 07 for those years...ditto

booked last night for this year....there were already rooms disappearing quick from where I booked

prices change too..we looked at Best Western in North Canton back in September...$85 a night but they wanted it up front...that same location wanted $380/night when I looked last night

do it soon...I'm booked and we already ordered tickets as well

If you don't book a hotel soon...you'll have to stay a half hour away

I booked in April 99 for Billy Shaw...stayed half an hour away...learned my lesson

in 01...booked within days after the announcement that Marv was going in and got a great location

in 02...I booked in October the previous year for Jimbo..same location

booked in early February in 03 and 07 for those years...ditto

booked last night for this year....there were already rooms disappearing quick from where I booked

prices change too..we looked at Best Western in North Canton back in September...$85 a night but they wanted it up front...that same location wanted $380/night when I looked last night

Thanks!

i got my tickets for the enshrinement ceremony. I plan on staying about 30 minutes away, so i'll get the hotel later on this week. I'm on standby to get tickets to the game. That stadium barely holds 20,000 people, so it will be sold out fast.

i got my tickets for the enshrinement ceremony. I plan on staying about 30 minutes away, so i'll get the hotel later on this week. I'm on standby to get tickets to the game. That stadium barely holds 20,000 people, so it will be sold out fast.

They have package deals on the HOF website. Any experience with those? Worth it or not?

They have package deals on the HOF website. Any experience with those? Worth it or not?

I haven't the foggiest. I just buy the individual tickets. I got 3 for myself and a couple of my friends. We've stayed in a hotel in alliance, ohio, which is a dumpy town about 30 minutes away the past couple times we've gone. we'll probably stay there again. If not, my in laws live in youngstown, which is an hour away, but obviously free room and board!

I haven't the foggiest. I just buy the individual tickets. I got 3 for myself and a couple of my friends. We've stayed in a hotel in alliance, ohio, which is a dumpy town about 30 minutes away the past couple times we've gone. we'll probably stay there again. If not, my in laws live in youngstown, which is an hour away, but obviously free room and board!

Thanks. I gotta make some calls to family. But I was leaning toward just buying individual tickets as well.

So I take it they are doing away with "kids day" at the Ralph? Since we play one preseason in Toronto.....owell. Guess my son & I can find other things to do.

There are 5 preseason games for the Bills this year

HoF game in a neutral site

2 away

2 home at the Ralph...this is 2009...no preseason in Toronto....that's only in 2008, 2010, and 2012

We did all of our stuff this morning, hoping that Ralph would join Bruce and it happened. Canton is really a pretty boring place outside of the hall of fame festivities that take place. We all booked seven rooms at a brand new Sleep Inn 10 miles from the Hall of Fame for $70 a night. We also ordered our tickets on the phone today, and got row E in Section 5. Just need game tickets now.

The packages are a rip off, and most of the festivities are pretty boring and a ripoff in those packages. The reason is pretty simple.....most people pay for the packages to get autographs or talk to older players.....trust me, you'll see old hall of famers anyway, because they freely walk around all of the Hall of Fame grounds.

Take 30 minutes and book everything yourself. If you buy one of the packages, you'll have fun, but you'll wonder why the hell you spent all that money on it once it's all said and done.

And seriously, stay 10 miles out, and save yourself about $300 a night in hotel fees. It'll be just as fun. The manager at my hotel said about half of the rooms are to Buffalo Bills fans for Saturday and now Sunday night.

Kelly's induction was insane, this one will be also. There will be THOUSANDS of Bills fans, I have no doubt.

Enjoy!

We did all of our stuff this morning, hoping that Ralph would join Bruce and it happened. Canton is really a pretty boring place outside of the hall of fame festivities that take place. We all booked seven rooms at a brand new Sleep Inn 10 miles from the Hall of Fame for $70 a night. We also ordered our tickets on the phone today, and got row E in Section 5. Just need game tickets now.

The packages are a rip off, and most of the festivities are pretty boring and a ripoff in those packages. The reason is pretty simple.....most people pay for the packages to get autographs or talk to older players.....trust me, you'll see old hall of famers anyway, because they freely walk around all of the Hall of Fame grounds.

Take 30 minutes and book everything yourself. If you buy one of the packages, you'll have fun, but you'll wonder why the hell you spent all that money on it once it's all said and done.

And seriously, stay 10 miles out, and save yourself about $300 a night in hotel fees. It'll be just as fun. The manager at my hotel said about half of the rooms are to Buffalo Bills fans for Saturday and now Sunday night.

Kelly's induction was insane, this one will be also. There will be THOUSANDS of Bills fans, I have no doubt.

Enjoy!

Excellent advice and greatly appreciated.

I booked this hotel about 3 weeks ago... $80.10/night AAA rate (and not paid up-front). That rate for the same 2 nights today... $350.

I booked this hotel about 3 weeks ago... $80.10/night AAA rate (and not paid up-front). That rate for the same 2 nights today... $350.

yeah...part of it depends on the hotel, too. We're staying in Motel 6 in North Canton where I've stayed each trip since 2001...and that price actually went down. I recall looking at it back in September and prices were about $80/night...and I paid less than $50 last night when I booked