Man of Steele

BillsNYC

I'm happy he won, he's the one I was gunning for. Always liked him on Fox News as he's a Republican, not a right wing nut.

Very much like his platform, great read:

http://www.steeleforchairman.com/index.php...&Itemid=124

Imagine if they would have selected Dawson, who belonged to a white only CC? GOP would have been done with, he shouldn't have even been in the running.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy he won, he's the one I was gunning for. Always liked him on Fox News as he's a Republican, not a right wing nut.

Imagine if they would have selected Dawson, who belonged to a white only CC? GOP would have been done with, he shouldn't have even been in the running.

Good for him.

The dems ran a hate black race to beat him in a very ugly campaign for governer a few years ago. They were very vocal about calling him an Uncle Tom, etc....

He easily should have won that coming off a successful term in office by the outgoing GOP governer, Erlich I believe.

But race trumps all especially if you play that card.

I was impressed with his speech at the convention - probably the only 'filler' I remember.

Good for him.

The dems ran a hate black race to beat him in a very ugly campaign for governer a few years ago. They were very vocal about calling him an Uncle Tom, etc....

He easily should have won that coming off a successful term in office by the outgoing GOP governer, Erlich I believe.

But race trumps all especially if you play that card.

Where do you get your information? You're not even close. "Hate black race?" Are your frickin' kidding me? Get a clue.

Steele is an empty suit. Fortunately for the GOP he was the best of a bad lot. As LG for Ehrlich (who is was Bush without the brains), he had no constitutional responsibilities, ran against a weak campaign for senate and got waxed. Partially due to a D state in a Dem year but mostly due to an inept campaign and candidate. Steele went from GOP darling to embarrassment in a few short weeks.

Steele will make a good first impression but he's got only one gear and its likely his welcome will soon wear out.

Where do you get your information? You're not even close. "Hate black race?" Are your frickin' kidding me? Get a clue.

Steele is an empty suit. Fortunately for the GOP he was the best of a bad lot. As LG for Ehrlich (who is was Bush without the brains), he had no constitutional responsibilities, ran against a weak campaign for senate and got waxed. Partially due to a D state in a Dem year but mostly due to an inept campaign and candidate. Steele went from GOP darling to embarrassment in a few short weeks.

Steele will make a good first impression but he's got only one gear and its likely his welcome will soon wear out.

I live in the DC area and get the news from DC stations. Even the local DC media was saying a lot of the crap was way over the top. It started when he become LtGov and got worse. Baltimore news should have been brought up on inciting riot charges.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/blackvote_nov02.shtml

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/n...1-104932-4054r/

http://www.gazette.net/stories/111105/poli...758_31897.shtml

And you're a party whacko racist if you think otherwise.

It was downright appaulling and vicious. And the dems said it was okay because the dems all said that blacks should vote democrats and any black man running as a republican is not a black man. That's almost verbatim what they said for months.

Statements Like:

State Sen. Lisa A. Gladden, a black Baltimore Democrat, said, ‘‘Party trumps race, especially on the national level. If you are bold enough to run, you have to take whatever the voters are going to give you.”

In the last two days of the 2002 campaign. The Sun ran an infamous editorial saying that Steele ‘‘brings little to the team but the color of his skin.”

I live in the DC area and get the news from DC stations. Even the local DC media was saying a lot of the crap was way over the top. It started when he become LtGov and got worse. Baltimore news should have been brought up on inciting riot charges.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/blackvote_nov02.shtml

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/n...1-104932-4054r/

http://www.gazette.net/stories/111105/poli...758_31897.shtml

And you're a party whacko racist if you think otherwise.

It was downright appaulling and vicious. And the dems said it was okay because the dems all said that blacks should vote democrats and any black man running as a republican is not a black man. That's almost verbatim what they said for months.

Statements Like:

State Sen. Lisa A. Gladden, a black Baltimore Democrat, said, ‘‘Party trumps race, especially on the national level. If you are bold enough to run, you have to take whatever the voters are going to give you.”

In the last two days of the 2002 campaign. The Sun ran an infamous editorial saying that Steele ‘‘brings little to the team but the color of his skin.”

You're a moronic partisan hack. All those stories are partisan pieces written by GOP backers. It's ALL completely and utterly untrue.

In fact, Steele made up stories about racial insults and got caught in the lies. Afterward he got pummeled in his senate race.

And Party DOES trump race. In other words, in case you missed the clear point, that Black voters chose the DEMOCRAT because he represented their views and didn't vote for Steele only because he was the same race. What part of that don't you agree with? You frickin' party hack.

And can the moral, racial outrage. It doesn't suit you.

For once try to find out the facts before grandstanding.

If he was a white maile empty suit, then they would hold their opinion. Otherwise they would appoint them as a glass ceiling breaking Messiah

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Is that what Rush is telling you to think? Why do you feel it necessary to talk in code?

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Is that what Rush is telling you to think? Why do you feel it necessary to talk in code?

Ah yes. When you have no real response ask if the question was based on something Rush Limbaugh said

For the record, the only time I listen to Rush Limbaugh is when I walk by a coworkers' cube or drive the company vehicle after said coworker is been driving it. Then I give him sh*t for listening to Limbaugh

The only Rush I listen to is this

Ah yes. When you have no real response ask if the question was based on something Rush Limbaugh said

For the record, the only time I listen to Rush Limbaugh is when I walk by a coworkers' cube or drive the company vehicle after said coworker is been driving it. Then I give him sh*t for listening to Limbaugh

The only Rush I listen to is this

There is no response when people like you talk in code instead of having the courage to say what you think. So, in that sense, you're right. At least Rush is more up front about his prejudices.

There is no response when people like you talk in code instead of having the courage to say what you think. So, in that sense, you're right. At least Rush is more up front about his prejudices.

What code was I speaking in? Morse? Binary? Bible Code? Hieroglyphs?

Bird, bird, eye, guy walking like an Egyptian

... --- ...

When you have no real response question whoever posed the question.

There's a future for you in Washington!

The response was clear, you are hiding your beliefs behind racial codes. You said Democrats would have given a white 'empty suit" Republican Chairman a pass while would attack a qualified black republican (Steele). But on the other hand, would elevate an "empty suit" black Democrat (aka Obama) to higher office.

Pretty standard racist allegation. Unless you actually want to be honest and say what you think.

It's all complete BS and entirely unsupportable but then again it's easier for people like you to hide behind those words.

There. Is that clear enough for you?

Why is it Republicans are always talking about race instead of character and ability? Why do you have to tear down Obama by saying Democrats elevated him because he's black? Why is it so hard for you accept that people voted for him because he was a great candidate and superior to all others? Come on man, say what you really think.

The response was clear, you are hiding your beliefs behind racial codes. You said Democrats would have given a white 'empty suit" Republican Chairman a pass while would attack a qualified black republican (Steele). But on the other hand, would elevate an "empty suit" black Democrat (aka Obama) to higher office.

Pretty standard racist allegation. Unless you actually want to be honest and say what you think.

It's all complete BS and entirely unsupportable but then again it's easier for people like you to hide behind those words.

There. Is that clear enough for you?

Why is it Republicans are always talking about race instead of character and ability? Why do you have to tear down Obama by saying Democrats elevated him because he's black? Why is it so hard for you accept that people voted for him because he was a great candidate and superior to all others? Come on man, say what you really think.

No, I was saying that Democrats would give a white male empty suit of their own party a free pass while attacking a black Republican as an empty suit

But yes, you are right. I am a flaming racist. I have a set of white sheets with holes cut out for eyes for cross burnning. And when I'm not burning negro's I'm cooking Jews in ovens.

Gawd I am so evil and racist. I wish Hitler had succeeded and George Wallace had been elected president.

You are so smrt for calling me out, I never would have been discovered if not for your internet message board posting

There, does that decode the coding of which you spoke

Just ask any black person I know how racist I am. I'm sure they'll agree with you :wallbash: