Way to go, Willis!

I am a huge TH fan but I know he's having a very bad year all around.  The line sure hasn't helped him out either.

93398[/snapback]

It's funny though...they are running behind the same line. Willis can just make things happen that Travis can't. It's not a knock on Travis, it's just two different levels of talent.

I love Trav too, but everyone knew this day was coming when the Bills picked Willis.

Hopefully JP can make our line look just as different (compaired to when Drew is back there) when he gets his shot.

Hopefully JP can make our line look just as different (compaired to when Drew is back there) when he gets his shot.

93419[/snapback]

The only problem with that argument is that the OL looked good for Bledsoe today as well. So apparantly you don't need a new QB to stop getting sacks... Heck, Bledsoe even avoided a few sacks himself and threw the ball away.

Not that any of the Bledsoe bashers will admit that -- they'll just point to his low yardage total and say, "See, he sucks!" Just like when they point at his high yardage totals and say, "See, he had good stats but we still lost, so he sucks!"

Oh, and they did mix things up on some running plays with the OL -- Bannan and Adams were put at OG for a few plays by the goalline.

CW

The only problem with that argument is that the OL looked good for Bledsoe today as well.  So apparantly you don't need a new QB to stop getting sacks...  Heck, Bledsoe even avoided a few sacks himself and threw the ball away.

Not that any of the Bledsoe bashers will admit that -- they'll just point to his low yardage total and say, "See, he sucks!"  Just like when they point at his high yardage totals and say, "See, he had good stats but we still lost, so he sucks!"

Oh, and they did mix things up on some running plays with the OL -- Bannan and Adams were put at OG for a few plays by the goalline.

CW

93428[/snapback]

You make good points. I am not a Bledsoe basher or supporter really. I just want to see Wins and I don't care who is back at QB:)

Whoever it is I'll be behind:)

Not that any of the Bledsoe bashers will admit that -- they'll just point to his low yardage total and say, "See, he sucks!"  Just like when they point at his high yardage totals and say, "See, he had good stats but we still lost, so he sucks!"

Oh look, I was right!!!

This is how far our expectations have fallen.  8-17/81yds and you give a guy a game ball for not screwing up?  (p.s.  this only true because AZ dropped an INT deep in our end, and missed recovering a DB fumble opn our 5)

PTR

93430[/snapback]

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8232

:w00t:

CW

One of the advantages of having Willis in there is he makes the line look better. Normally, defensive coordinators blitz up the middle to go after Bledsoe. Having a between-the-tackles runner like Henry doesn't exactly discourage them from putting extra guys in the middle. But Willis can break the ball to the outside. He can take a quick lateral from the QB and turn it into a nice gain. He can punish a defense for sending those guys up the middle. Now your offense has an extra dimension, and you've become a lot harder to defend.