Larry English

Magox

Seems to me that he is an explosive, tenacious, speed edge rusher.

What is most impressive is that he is able to get pass pressure from both sides at Left DE and Right DE.

He seems a little small, but I'm pretty sure he could bulk up some without losing his explosiveness. Some People project him as a 3-4 outside passrushing linebacker, which he could probably do well, but if you notice on this video all his sacks were from the down pass rushing stance so there is little doubt in my mind that he could be a good pass rushing 4-3 DE.

Seems to me that he is an explosive, tenacious, speed edge rusher.

What is most impressive is that he is able to get pass pressure from both sides at Left DE and Right DE.

He seems a little small, but I'm pretty sure he could bulk up some without losing his explosiveness. Some People project him as a 3-4 outside passrushing linebacker, which he could probably do well, but if you notice on this video all his sacks were from the down pass rushing stance so there is little doubt in my mind that he could be a good pass rushing 4-3 DE.

I started a thread about this guy about a month ago and I was rebuffed by those that feel he's "just like Chris Ellis". I'll see if I can find the link.

I started a thread about this guy about a month ago and I was rebuffed by those that feel he's "just like Chris Ellis". I'll see if I can find the link.

whoever said he is like Chris Ellis was talking out of their arse!